HjemForumCasinoerCasino148 – generel debat

Casino148 – generel debat

58 visninger 3 svar |
2 timer siden
|
Skriv indlæg
2 timer siden
Hvis du vil diskutere noget i relation til Casino148 – det kan være spil, bonusser, betalingsmetoder, problemer med din konto, ansvarligt spil og alt muligt andet – kan du gøre det her.
2 timer siden
gbdk

Hi everyone,

Has anyone experienced something similar with Casino148?

I deposited €50 and while playing my balance went up to around €800. After that, the balance suddenly changed and most of the money disappeared. Now I can only see around €71–€72 as real money.

I also made a €20 withdrawal, and there is another €240 withdrawal that I need clarification about.

Has anyone else had their balance reduced or had money disappear after reaching a much higher balance? Did Casino148 explain where the money went, for example because of bonus wagering conditions, game transactions, or another reason?

I would really appreciate hearing from anyone who has experienced something similar and can explain what happened or how they resolved it.

Thank you.

filefile

florniflorni80014
2 timer siden
gbdk

Your screenshots offer a useful clue: the €628.90 shown in the first image appears to be bonus money, with €0 listed as real money. The other image also shows an active bonus. This means the displayed balance wasn’t necessarily fully available to withdraw, but it doesn’t explain the reduction on its own.

Did you activate a bonus with your €50 deposit, and did you complete its wagering requirements before the balance changed? Also, did the bonus expire, get cancelled, or disappear automatically?

Regarding the withdrawals, was the €20 actually paid, and is the €240 request pending, completed, or cancelled?

Have support explained the adjustment or identified a specific bonus condition? Their explanation, together with your bonus and transaction history, would help establish what happened to the remaining funds.

1 time siden
gbdk

fileI deposited money and the first time I played, it was with a bonus.

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.