HjemForumCasinoerWon $200 on Casino Extreme

Won $200 on Casino Extreme

253 visninger 3 svar |
2 dage siden
|
Skriv indlæg
2 dage siden
gbdk

I won $200 on casino extreme.com


I have heard mixed reviews of this site.


I only have one account, and I am currently waiting on verification of my paperwork in order to withdraw.


Hopefully they don't shaft me like Ritz slots did on $101


I am nervous for what they are going to tell me.

2 dage siden
gbdk

filefilefile so far everything looks good but they better not come up with a false claim voiding my withdrawal like others have had happen to them. If it does happen I will open a case here

JasonAntonic55
17 timer siden
gbdk

Your screenshots show a $200 real balance and confirmation that you’ve completed the wagering requirements, which is encouraging. That said, the bonus terms mention that the maximum cashout still applies, so have you checked the withdrawal limit for the bonus you used?

After your experience with Ritz Slots, I understand why you’re cautious. At this point, though, you haven’t mentioned any rejection from Casino Extreme, so let’s see how verification goes. When did you submit your documents?

We generally allow up to 14 days for verification and withdrawal processing. If they raise an issue or reject the payout, ask for the specific reason and let us know what they say. For now, hopefully the next update will be that your account is verified and the withdrawal can proceed.

14 timer siden
gbdk

Max cash out $50 so hopefully I see 50 of that

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.