HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.054)

5.833.728 visninger 29.635 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.053 1.054 1.055...1.618
Skriv indlæg
intrudes har slettet indlægget
Gggbb
10 måneder siden
gbdk

I cracked the case

here is the provider who took my money

it only took 1h to crack this case

mailto:hello@pay.tech

10 måneder siden
gbdk

Were these merchants from Africa if so which ones?


Aellis
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Yes, you tell them that's part of the issue, is that these Casino's are setting up wallets and alias emails and you will need them to check any transactions they have put through on your cards specifically.

Player0007
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Do you have the address... lol. I live in Canada!

Heather123
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you find sworld733?

10 måneder siden
gbdk

I think i must of as i got refunded in full but i dont even know who it was i just sent a bunch of emails to ones i thought were linked. I can send you them if you email me jm21516@hotmail.com

kristaasle038
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Do anyone have info about them Daword, VisionPay, Nexus Ticaret, Cnsltitans? Thanks

10 måneder siden
gbdk

Consoletitans.com

they refund in full just put your full transaction details . They dont respond just refund

Lottie48
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Hey Did you find any contact info for ASOETA & GITLID they are my last two

Chloe99 har slettet indlægget
Robster5
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you get anywhere? I also said I’ll raise it with they’re local for is and they soon acted. Have you got any information on this one? Escex

svdk9gvg68
10 måneder siden
gbdk

I have waited for 3 weeks no replay from them… but i mean what did you write to them?

10 måneder siden
gbdk

Anyone have any info from this (i think it’s one merchant):

VOX_DATA London

VOX_RD London

VXRD_01 London

VXRADR London

Cocohibs1
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Wow u are star, i been looking all around for them. Cant find it nothing. Thank u!

mulattis
10 måneder siden
gbdk

I have waited for 3 weeks no replay from them… but i mean what did you write to them?

10 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi


I just said that I had a transaction from them on my bank account that I needed to dispute as I received no goods or services from them and my bank gave me their details to try and sort it out amicably before I can chargeback.

DynamoHarry
10 måneder siden
gbdk

I had two bank transfers to them I did chargeback

Cocohibs1
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Have you recieved a refund from them yourself??

Pyne1688
10 måneder siden
gbdk

Have you recieved a refund from them yourself??

10 måneder siden
gbdk

Yeah a full refund

Cocohibs1
10 måneder siden
gbdk

How long after you contacted them did you get one?? Also how long ago did you get a refund?

Pyne1688
10 måneder siden
gbdk

How long after you contacted them did you get one?? Also how long ago did you get a refund?

10 måneder siden
gbdk

The same day they initiated them but i was still waiting for 2 and they processed them like a week later. This was like 2 weeks ago. Write on their website and email them

10 måneder siden
gbdk

I’ve been emailing for days but not heard anything back

Cocohibs1 har slettet indlægget
1...1.053 1.054 1.055...1.618
Gå til sideaf 1.618 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.