I realy need Blocn come on guys somebody have to help me?
Talking about 20 000 euro....
Automatisk oversættelse:
Legend00193
Bronze
10 måneder siden
Hi Team,
I hope you are all well.
I am in need of email or contact of a company on my bank statement called "FRL". It is linked to theclubhousecasino.
also would anyone have a template on what to say?
many thanks!
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized1181
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 måneder siden
Any luck from ai yet? I’m still waiting on both craft and ai
Automatisk oversættelse:
Romeo87
Diamant
10 måneder siden
Er der nogen, der har oplysninger om Cnpcto? Jeg ville sætte pris på din hjælp, mange tak.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 måneder siden
Paul can you help me please revolout decline every single one of my cgargebacks 😫
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 måneder siden
Hi Dani did you mention gambling did you attach the contact to merchant and details of what was ordered etc thats all you do 👍
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 måneder siden
No didnt mention gambling , sent proof of the mercahnt advising to initiate chargebacks they still decline , also i found out who brivory was of someone in here but there website has been taking down and obviously they dont respomd emails 🙄
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 måneder siden
The guy on here had succesfull chargebacks through them , but been waiting for his help for over 10 days
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 måneder siden
Ok maybe they have banned you on chargebacks maybe too many ? im not sure Brivory I gave up on to be honest Dani
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
xbigguyxxx
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
10 måneder siden
Ave never had a succesfull one through them 😂
Automatisk oversættelse:
Emyjay20
Guld
10 måneder siden
Has anyone done chargebacks on a credit card?
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Danixxx
Diamant
Danixxx
10 måneder siden
Ok strange one then ! I made a big deal about them not doing the 6k ones before went to FOS etc messaged them a lot about it maybe that is why they did mine💁♂️ I am not sure
Automatisk oversættelse:
Pyne1688
Anonymized1181
Diamant
Anonymized1181
10 måneder siden
No nothing from ai x
Automatisk oversættelse:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 måneder siden
did you get a further refunds?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 måneder siden
I got rest from craft but not ai
Automatisk oversættelse:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 måneder siden
Is Ai the same email as craft??
Automatisk oversættelse:
Pyne1688
Kelly1234
Diamant
Kelly1234
10 måneder siden
Did You get the refund from craft and ai at the same time??
Automatisk oversættelse:
Kelly1234
Pyne1688
Diamant
Pyne1688
10 måneder siden
I got part refunds from both ai and craft a few days ago but today received the rest from craft but not ai