HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.626)

5.888.210 visninger 29.809 svar |
3 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.625 1.626 1.627
Skriv indlæg
XkBoii
11 timer siden
gbdk

Did you go goods not received? I'm surprised they've not let you do the process. How frustrating especially when some of them do refund but think it's hit and miss

11 timer siden
gbdk

Hi everyone, I’m still trying to understand how people are dealing with these merchant descriptors and refunds.

If anyone has recently had success getting money back directly from a merchant or payment processor, could you share which descriptor it was and how you contacted them? I’m especially interested in cases where the bank refused the chargeback.

11 timer siden
gbdk

Hi everyone, has anyone had any recent success dealing directly with XPate?

I’ve seen a lot of posts saying they either don’t respond or deny being connected to certain merchant descriptors. Has anyone actually received a refund from XPate, or managed to get useful information from them about the merchants behind a transaction?

Lisa2
11 timer siden
gbdk

I had information regarding my payments , but no merchant info / refunds / nothing so far..

Kelly1234
9 timer siden
gbdk

Hi Kelly,

i am also trying to deal with PLOP any help would be greatly appreciated

Sutton
9 timer siden
gbdk

If you have any info maybe we could team up to find them?

XkBoii
8 timer siden
gbdk

Hi xkboli

Would you be able to help me with rogue kit. It would be much appreciated.

Kelly1234
8 timer siden
gbdk

Of course. I saw heather said she would contact you…. any joy

Snowyhill84
8 timer siden
gbdk

yeah i know I did goods not received/not as described i think. was thousands aswell. Think it’s cus it’s my barclaycard

Kelly1234 har slettet indlægget
XkBoii
8 timer siden
gbdk

I've just raised mine with the same card and was hoping I'd be successful as have provided evidence of contacting them and matched the casino deposit with the transactions on my statement 🙈

Snowyhill84
8 timer siden
gbdk

I think it’s cus mine are credit card it’s a different disputes team. Is it worth raising a formal complaint - there are 150+ transactions total and i’m thinking i could argue they have messed up safeguards on my account. Best of luck pal 🙂

Lisa2
8 timer siden
gbdk

I've been successful going directly to Exingeno and Roguekit across 2 different cards but they have both ignored another request to a 3rd card despite sending requests at the same time

Which banks have you been unsuccessful with on the chargeback route?

Monzo point blank refused but someone on here raised disputes on the app and has been refunded automatically despite them declining them.

XkBoii
8 timer siden
gbdk

Mine's credit card too. I'm sure i read on here that someone was successful. I remember cause I raised some in March and they were all declined. Did you attach evidence?

Did you do them individually or ask them to do a batch? I think it depends who you speak to!!

Defo put a complaint in, nothing to lose if they won't raise them.

Snowyhill84
8 timer siden
gbdk

Sorry I realised i’ve already raised a formal complaint and they didn’t do anything lol. Dunno whether to raise to FOS. I did them all in a batch i think that was my mistake.

Kelly1234
8 timer siden
gbdk

Sent

Snowyhill84
7 timer siden
gbdk

Hi,

Don you have contact details for rougekit. It would be much appreciated.

XkBoii
7 timer siden
gbdk

Look at casino complaints on here, if a casino done you dirty i.e stopping withdrawals, ignoring self exclusion requests due to gambling issues etc. you can make a complaint in the casino guru website. casino guru will contact the casino for you and if they don’t answer then they’ll get their rating downgraded on here (stopping people potentially using them in the future)

XkBoii
7 timer siden
gbdk

Nobody spoke about them on here for before? Have you sought any legal advice?

Foxtrot90
7 timer siden
gbdk

WINBEAST aren’t on here. But yeah they’re literally so evil. Was pleading to close my account for weeks. finally closes months later after i raise 1 chargeback. I lost thousands

1...1.625 1.626 1.627
Gå til sideaf 1.627 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.