I can't even see their licence regardless when their licence they still have broken their licence laws by Mcc miscoding also not having a ukgl.under the UK gambiling act of 2005 you must have a uk licence to operate in the uk
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized839
Diamant
1 år siden
santedatimetoact@yahoo.com if you want to add to the complaint to CGC
Casino name
User name
Location
If you want to disclose what is owed
There is a fair few people now so let's get this ball rolling
Automatisk oversættelse:
Gojira7346
Applesandpears93
Diamant
Applesandpears93
1 år siden
Place a complaint/report with the UKGC if you can on these clowns, here's the email info@gamblingcommission.gov.uk
submitted one myself and asked a couple other people to too, hopefully if enough reports pop up these guys will get seriously investigated.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Gojira7346
Anonymized839
Diamant
Anonymized839
1 år siden
I'll email you later on in regards to my complaint against Goldenbet
Automatisk oversættelse:
olteanimputit12
Sølv
1 år siden
Hello guys ! Does anyone know this merchant ?
Mgpay Services (radios, Juan Diaz
thanks in advance
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized839
Applesandpears93
Diamant
Applesandpears93
1 år siden
Add the details to the email.
santedatimetoact@yahoo.com
With your user name location if you want to add amount owed its fine and add any other santanda casinos you have accounts with user names as well
All information is private if you want to disclose amount of each casino it presents a better case to the Curacao gambling licences governing bodies
Automatisk oversættelse:
Dustyd
Anonymized839
Platin
Anonymized839
1 år siden
Sent you an email mate. I’ve also put a report in to the gambling commission.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Dustyd
Platin
1 år siden
Hello, does anyone have an information on "quikplatforms YABA" and "albedo"
Hi guys, I emailed a casino and asked for a refund, this was for £800 and they’ve emailed me back saying management have offered me £400 settlement. Should I take this or not?