You have won them I waited two weeks or so after it and kept chasing them then they called and apologised for the delay
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized795
Aellis
Sølv
Aellis
1 år siden
Jeg tænker 40 eller 45 arbejdsdage, altså omkring 1,5 - 2 måneder. Jeg skal altid forklare min bank, hvad der foregår, så får jeg en formular, der skal udfyldes en separat formular for hver transaktion. Banken godkender eller afviser tilbageførslen. Hvis de godkendes, fremsendes dokumenterne til VISA / Mastercard, fra da af tager det så lang tid som beskrevet ovenfor. Jeg havde normalt transaktionerne tilbage efter omkring 2 uger.
Hvis du er uheldig, vil den anden side gøre indsigelse, og så kan det tage evigheder, før en beslutning bliver truffet.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Aellis
xbigguyxxx
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
I’ve not recieved any money or communication from my bank? I got letters dated 2nd Jan, I made about 50 requests, 3 refunded immediately, 15 they said they’ve requested from the merchant and the rest they wanted further information! Since then I’ve had nothing from Barclays but I am expecting something from these outstanding 15 transactions! I did read 30 days somewhere
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Aellis
Diamant
Aellis
1 år siden
Just chase them up by email or whatever you prefer for an update
Automatisk oversættelse:
Aellis
xbigguyxxx
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
It’s Barclays mate they’ve been awful, it’s my secondary account so they restricted it initially but then sorted it out! Like you say mate I hope they’ve uncontested them but the letters don’t have a date for reply other than they’ve challenged with the merchants!
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Aellis
Diamant
Aellis
1 år siden
Ok it takes about 2 months all in chase them up for an update the ones waiting on more info you need to send them this what they need to raise them I assume
Automatisk oversættelse:
Aellis
xbigguyxxx
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
I haven’t got anything to send them mate, if I get these 15 back that’s about £3000 so I’ll cut my losses there, will chase them up tomorrow but I would imagine they will just credit my account if not contested!
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Aellis
Diamant
Aellis
1 år siden
Yes they will but rather than wait just chase them I sent a lot of chaser emails before I got a call to say I had won them all and they were adding the money the same day
Automatisk oversættelse:
cyoca2
Guld
1 år siden
Need some help with my dispute. Asking for evidence of transaction if I have it I have said I’ve emailed one merchant but no contact for the other?
På trods af al spændingen bør vi ikke glemme, at Al Bundy scorede 4 touchdowns i et spil i 1966 og hjalp Polk High School Panthers med at vinde bymesterskabet!
To ensure transparency and a safe environment, I urgently request that you explain the entire process of the solution you are actively offering on this forum. Are you affiliated with a company that handles casino disputes? If so, please provide a link to the company's website. There's no need to hide behind an anonymous account.
Unfortunately, such initiatives are often seen as part of organized schemes that lure desperate people into sharing sensitive data. We've witnessed this in the past, so we want to avoid potentially harmful situations.
Meanwhile, your posts remain hidden.
Your cooperation is greatly appreciated via community@casino.guru
Hi, I’m in the exact same situation as you, same sites used, same payment method, same bank. You will need to speak to Revolut but they have done absolutely nothing to help me.
Automatisk oversættelse:
cyoca2
Guld
1 år siden
On my bank statement and in my chase app the transaction code is either goods or entertainment:
the issue is how can I charge back this process? They are charging me for crypto which I definitely didn’t pay for or receive.
just curious for some help or do I go down the MCC route with gambling block on?
any help appreciated
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
cyoca2
Community Specialist
cyoca2
1 år siden
Hi there.
I suggest you browse this thread because it is more or less dedicated to your question. Feel free to ask around; as far as I have seen, those active players have been very helpful and resourceful thus far.