It could mean they are trying to get details to create an account to back their scam so have your wits about you. I could be wrong but just be careful.
Automatisk oversættelse:
exodus1
tharm
Platin
tharm
1 år siden
webmosaic624@gmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
exodus1
Anonymized916
Platin
Anonymized916
1 år siden
I really hope not. They actually even tried to charge my card under a different merchant name without my permission which the bank refunded once I called up.
This is what they have said so far:
After I responded:
Surely they can't do much with just giving them basic details?
Automatisk oversættelse:
user1234
Bronze
1 år siden
Hi, i have been on this forum for a number of months now. I have received deposits back from two casinos, money back from Elegro, and Anthill centre direct to my bank. I have also few chargebacks that im waiting for an outcome. But most of my transctions have gone through revolut who refuse chargebacks on basis i authorised the transactions. No matter what i do or say to revolut i have had no luck, very frustrating! I believe once the merchants see its Revolut account they dont even try. I have received money from anthill straight to bank no objections, but now im asking for refund to revolut they dont even write back to any emails
Automatisk oversættelse:
dowsktt
user1234
Sølv
user1234
1 år siden
Is there any way you could share what you say in these emails please? To include.
Also, others have said about revolut too.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anon007
exodus1
Sølv
exodus1
1 år siden
This is interesting. Keep us updated if possible!
Automatisk oversættelse:
Vkieranc
exodus1
Diamant
exodus1
1 år siden
Yo could you keep me updated, let me know if u get refunded from WBMSC
Automatisk oversættelse:
exodus1
Vkieranc
Platin
Vkieranc
1 år siden
Will do. I'm not sure they will to be honest as elegro asked me the same questions and then said they couldnt find me
Automatisk oversættelse:
user1234
dowsktt
Bronze
dowsktt
1 år siden
I just used a template from page 5 for both casinos and merchants, just changed them slightly
Automatisk oversættelse:
tharm
exodus1
Guld
exodus1
1 år siden
Thank you
Automatisk oversættelse:
tharm
Guld
1 år siden
Would anyone have an email or contact for Deloraze Ltd
Automatisk oversættelse:
Hirpo
Sølv
1 år siden
Any info on Artic innovations ltd and Trndbm?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Waldo1984
exodus1
Diamant
exodus1
1 år siden
I got exactly the same outcome when contacting them I've asked the bank to do chargebacks I've been on there site and put my email in and it says I don't exist so I would do that also and get a screenshot of it then if they do try making an account you can provide proof the account has just been made by them.
For anyone that has submitted a dispute through bank. What was the option you chosen?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Vkieranc
Diamant
1 år siden
Does anyone know what I can do about BitInvestor payments? (Crypto provider working for casino Jackbit as a main payment provider)
Automatisk oversættelse:
calumharris
Platin
Vkieranc
1 år siden
Alle andre har meget dårlige erfaringer med wise.
indsendte min tvist den 31. januar
de er stadig under revision... Det er et absolut pistak
Anyone else have very bad experience with wise.
submitted my dispute 31st January
they’re still under review… It’s an absolute pisstake
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Good evening! Any update from Wise?
Do you have the red Cancel dispute button at the bottom?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Vkieranc
calumharris
Diamant
calumharris
1 år siden
Hi mate,
well actually wise closed my account the other week… Looks like gambling isn’t actually allowed in their t&c’s currently trying to appeal it but it never had a cancel dispute button for me. They’re incredibly slow it’s painful
Automatisk oversættelse:
calumharris
Platin
Vkieranc
1 år siden
Hej makker,
ja, faktisk lukkede jeg min konto den anden uge... Det ser ud til, at hasardspil faktisk ikke er tilladt i deres t&c'er, som i øjeblikket forsøger at appellere det, men det har aldrig haft en knap for annullering af tvist for mig. De er utrolig langsomme, det er smertefuldt
Hi mate,
well actually wise closed my account the other week… Looks like gambling isn’t actually allowed in their t&c’s currently trying to appeal it but it never had a cancel dispute button for me. They’re incredibly slow it’s painful
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
That's the reason I'm asking. Since September there was no Cancel button and now i can see the button. I haven't mentioned anything about gambling. Did you?