listed as Retail sale via mail order houses or via Internet." But have no website or email. No socials for the business or directors.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
1 år siden
@Radka @Jaro - can you remove my Casino Guru account please. Other important life events going on and unfortunately don't have time to contribute or keep going on here. Wish everyone success - good luck against these scumbags! Anyone I promised an email to I will send when possible.
Automatisk oversættelse:
JosieRosie46
Anonymized847
Platin
Anonymized847
1 år siden
All the best, thanks for your help 🙂
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized849
Anonymized847
Sølv
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Thanks pal. All the best
Automatisk oversættelse:
Educated_ant
Anonymized847
Sølv
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Thanks CryptoG82, your posts were always much appreciated by me. If you can email me I appreciate it lewisthenorth@gmail.com. all the best mate.
Stay on Crypto be sad to see you leave your a big player here !
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
Bliv ved med Crypto, det er trist at se dig efterlade din store spiller her!
Stay on Crypto be sad to see you leave your a big player here !
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Can't mate - too much going on at the moment and genuinely have no time left for this. All the best man!
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Anonymized847
Diamant
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Ok that is a pity ! I wish you all the best with your issues I stayed on still got some work to do and need the forum changed the settings a bit so less stress with notifications good luck !👏
Automatisk oversættelse:
barborasp
wafflezoo
Platin
wafflezoo
1 år siden
Freshbet er et fupnummer. De snyder via bp-wallet.com. Selvfølgelig svarer ingen der engang på e-mails .
You will only get refunds with Santeda, Ryker, etc via bank chargebacks I got loads of them as per previous forum posts well over £30k in chargebacks all unchallenged that helped pay my debts
Automatisk oversættelse:
TheGambler
Sølv
1 år siden
You should ALWAYS try to reach out to the merchant stating on ur transaction. If the email is fake, then tell the bank you didn't recieve what u ordered.
Having a bloody nightmare trying to get RBs to raise Terrvers. They have came back saying they haven’t got enough evidence they’re connected to gainkit so I have screenshotted their name on the bottom of their website. I feel sick knowing they have raised it for others 😭