Same, I tried contacting niko Tech by email but no response, elegro just telling me that my bank should chargeback the payments, however I’m struggling with NatWest and the worst bit is I paid it on a credit card!!
Not long, get in touch from their page, I messaged a few times In A short period
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
svdk9gvg68
Diamant
svdk9gvg68
11 måneder siden
Do the transactions on yoir bank actually say paywallett pr somethin else ?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Robster5
Cocohibs1
Platin
Cocohibs1
11 måneder siden
Did you get a contact for NIKO TPF or dsolpay?
Automatisk oversættelse:
sw18jp
Robster5
Sølv
Robster5
11 måneder siden
No. Dead end after dead end. You will experience that in most instances, you can try via the bank but most people have to commit fraud in order to get a charge back (the reasons they are giving to the bank are lies).
If you have significant losses (30/40k+) I can help point you in the direction of someone who can help.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Robster5
sw18jp
Platin
sw18jp
11 måneder siden
Okay, I’m still waiting for my bank to come back to me, I paid on a credit card to niko Tpf through NatWest. My losses are not far off that overall, however they are all spread over different merchants even though are through the santeda group. I am looking at taking legal action against the companies taking the money.
Niko tpf
dsol pay
escex
deserLTD
trvers London
tregain London
are the main ones, unfortunately some was done through transferop . I have had some refunds but still a lot out.
could you help?
Automatisk oversættelse:
sw18jp
Robster5
Sølv
Robster5
11 måneder siden
Ah they all with the same branded casino/sportsbook? e.g. GoldenBet
Automatisk oversættelse:
Robster5
sw18jp
Platin
sw18jp
11 måneder siden
Yes golden bet
my stake
velo bet
cosmo bet
etc
Automatisk oversættelse:
grea3365
sw18jp
Bronze
sw18jp
11 måneder siden
Do you have details of someone who can help as I am at a dead end?
Automatisk oversættelse:
sw18jp
grea3365
Sølv
grea3365
11 måneder siden
Do you fulfil the criteria mentioned above? Also, is it all with one brand/site?