HjemForumKlagesagerAzurebet 20,000 PKR withdraw pending

Azurebet 20,000 PKR withdraw pending

173 visninger 2 svar |
3 dage siden
|
Skriv indlæg
3 dage siden
gbdk

On 22.09.2026 I requested a withdrawal of 20,000 PKR from AzureBet. It has been 6 days and I have not received my money.


I sent all proofs, screen recording and transaction IDs to support. They only say wait.


Please help me get my 20,000 PKR.



Redigeret
Abid
3 dage siden
gbdk

Update: My withdrawal status is showing "Successful" in AzureBet app from 22.09.2026 but I did NOT receive 20,000 PKR in my Easypaisa. 8 days passed. I gave them all screen recordings. Please help.

Abid
2 dage siden
gbdk

Seeing the withdrawal marked as successful while your Easypaisa account still hasn’t received the money is understandably frustrating, especially when support keeps telling you to wait.

You mentioned that you’ve already sent transaction IDs and recordings. Has AzureBet provided proof that the payment was actually sent, including a payment reference that Easypaisa can trace? The withdrawal ID shown in your casino account may not be the same as the reference for the outgoing transfer. If they haven’t provided this, I’d ask specifically for payment confirmation and have Easypaisa check it.

We generally allow casinos up to 14 days to complete withdrawals, but with yours already marked as successful, it makes sense to clarify where the payment is during that time.

But, if your payment is showing as successful, I would just give it couple more days. You will see if you get it and if not, our team can investigate and try to help.

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.