HjemForumKlagesagerbetpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

betpanda.io confiscated $16,000 from me without any reason.

53 visninger 0 svar |
3 timer siden
|
Skriv indlæg
3 timer siden
gbdk

Yesterday, after three years of playing on the aforementioned site, they confiscated $16,000 from me without any explanation. I place both single and accumulator sports bets and am a high-volume player; my account is fully verified. Customer support isn't responding, the chat team can't do anything, and my VIP manager doesn't know how to handle it. What are my chances of recovering the money now? I’ve already filed a complaint with AskGamblers, and I’d like to report the issue to their licensing authority, but I can't find out who issued the license.

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.