Intet mindre end et fuldt hus af Zauses, godt gået.
Del endelig din mening om denne version; nu hvor du har fået 10 billetter, har vi plads til små sammenligninger. 😁🙌✨🚀
Det er dog bevidst. 😉
Good day to you, SCATT3R!
No less than a full house of Zauses, well done.
Please, feel free to share your opinion on this version; now that 10 tickets are yours, we have space for little comparisons. 😁🙌✨🚀
It's deliberate, though. 😉
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
I choose not to comment on this slot if that's ok, Radka 🙂
My mom always said: If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it 😛
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
serus164
i går
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/f7BHe5KVKh
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3ncd31iS0E
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/antLSBRR3A
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3l9sJ8UAWK
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/cEzUTDKgv9
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/f7BHe5KVKh
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3ncd31iS0E
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/antLSBRR3A
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/3l9sJ8UAWK
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/cEzUTDKgv9
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
Hello and good day to you!
We have the next full set of rather Olympic winnings here! 😁👏 You now have a full bag of ten tickets, and I look forward to seeing you at the raffle. 🍀
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
SCATT3R
13 timer siden
Jeg vælger ikke at kommentere på denne spilleautomat, hvis det er okay, Radka 🙂
Min mor sagde altid: Hvis du ikke har noget positivt at sige, så lad være med at sige det 😛
I choose not to comment on this slot if that's ok, Radka 🙂
My mom always said: If you don't have anything positive to say, then don't say it 😛
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
Oh, I see, think I get the point and it's perfectly ok. 😉👌
I believe my mom used to tell me the same, by the way. Thumbs up for clever moms! 🥰
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
Fred00
i går
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/uiTl4gGb1F
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/qCJBz0BJI5
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6FOIKqOKxF
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/MWXe3lTzSx
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6vJ1aw7HcG
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/uiTl4gGb1F
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/qCJBz0BJI5
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6FOIKqOKxF
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/MWXe3lTzSx
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6vJ1aw7HcG
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
👏👏👌
Hoya Fred00! I'd say you braved the new Gates nicely; I hope it was a bit of an adventure involved. 😉
Well earned 10 tickets; stay lucky for as long as possible. 🍀
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
driati
i går
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/15SN8VZxmM
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/15SN8VZxmM
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
Welcome aboard, driati!
Thank you for joining us with this full special set. How do you view the game? Let us know how pleasant the journey was, if it's ok. 😁
In any case, the full reward in the form of 10 tickets is yours. 👏🎉🚀
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
leirbag
i går
Que bueno que no hay apuesta minima aqui van los mios
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/fDEha8mfD7
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/XmMmPKhnjl
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6wDCahUwHk
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/r2SI9bFJvK
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Pns7bkU6B8
Hilsen
Que bueno que no hay apuesta minima aqui van los mios
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/fDEha8mfD7
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/XmMmPKhnjl
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/6wDCahUwHk
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/r2SI9bFJvK
https://www.ppreplaylink.net/Pns7bkU6B8
Saludos
Automatisk oversættelse:
13 timer siden
Saludos! You know I was hoping someone would appreciate the small improvement we made by removing the mim bet rule. 🙌
Welcome to the show with those replay links, by the way! Perhaps an obvious question but do you personally favor Gates of Hades or Gates on the other side of the Gods' spheres (Olympus)? 😆
No need to tell, of course. The reward is yours—8 tickets! 👏🎉