HjemForumTurneringerTurnering #237 Forever Split Megaways – debat

Turnering #237 Forever Split Megaways – debat (side 3)

783 visninger 51 svar |
6 dage siden
|
12 3
Skriv indlæg
i går
bgdkgb

Spillet er meget dårligt. 500 spins og ikke en eneste SCATTER, en normal person ville ikke spille dette spil med rigtige penge!!!! Udbyttet på spillet er kun 15%. Fra 500 spins tjente jeg kun 300 euro, hvilket betyder, at spilleren på 2 euro spins tabte 700 euro!! På 30, 50 og 80 spins burde der være mindst 2 SCATTER og mindst en udbetaling på 85%. Fiks dit spil!!!

Automatisk oversættelse:
i går
gbdk

Share https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

29th??

i går
gbdk

It's alright https://casino.guru/tournaments/weekly-274-forever-split-megaways

galinjh
i går
bgdkgb

Spillet er meget dårligt. 500 spins og ikke en eneste SCATTER, en normal person ville ikke spille dette spil med rigtige penge!!!! Udbyttet på spillet er kun 15%. Fra 500 spins tjente jeg kun 300 euro, hvilket betyder, at spilleren på 2 euro spins tabte 700 euro!! På 30, 50 og 80 spins burde der være mindst 2 SCATTER og mindst en udbetaling på 85%. Fiks dit spil!!!

Automatisk oversættelse:
i går
gbdk

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

galinjh
i går
bgdkgb

Spillet er meget dårligt. 500 spins og ikke en eneste SCATTER, en normal person ville ikke spille dette spil med rigtige penge!!!! Udbyttet på spillet er kun 15%. Fra 500 spins tjente jeg kun 300 euro, hvilket betyder, at spilleren på 2 euro spins tabte 700 euro!! På 30, 50 og 80 spins burde der være mindst 2 SCATTER og mindst en udbetaling på 85%. Fiks dit spil!!!

Automatisk oversættelse:
14 timer siden
gbdk

I feel you... Luckily you found out without the necessity to deposit a single penny. I'd say that is fantastic. 😉

Did you consult this mathematic estimate with Pragmatic? I would try; it sounds like a dedicated feedback to me.

Kpmorwana90
i går
gbdk

Oh, I totally feel your pain! But let me tell you about the day I went down the rabbit hole to figure out what’s actually happening under the hood of those slot machines. Talk about an eye-opener!

I finally realized that these things have the absolute shortest memory in universe history. They are purely randomized machines, which means they suffer from total, clinical amnesia. A slot machine has zero clue what just happened, and it definitely doesn't care about your future...no pun intended! 😁

  • Did you just lose your rent money? The machine doesn't know.
  • Did you just hit a massive jackpot? The machine still doesn't know.
  • Is it plotting your downfall? Nope, it can't even remember the last spin!

Every single pull is a completely fresh start.

It treats you like a total stranger every two seconds and honestly, I think that chaotic, toxic relationship is exactly where the fun comes in!

There is really nothing to FIX!! 🤣

14 timer siden
gbdk

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

13 timer siden
gbdk

https://www.ppreplaylink.net/0VtT1dVZxQ

13 timer siden
gbdk

Idea is cool...like this slot for a change!

Radka
14 timer siden
gbdk

Hey, that's a very funny way to put it. It's really one of the myths still alive... The slot is due because I lost 6 times a row... well, nope.

This slot is a hot one because someone else just lost a huge bet or with the "same" logic: someone else just won big, and I'll jinx the wave if I'm quick enough.... 😁

Now, bring a high volatility into this mix and throw all the well-calculated excel sheet predictions out of the window. 🙌😉

12 timer siden
gbdk

Exactly! High volatility is the ultimate reality check for spreadsheet math. It turns the casino floor into pure psychological warfare where logic goes to die, and your beautiful Excel formulas are instantly converted into digital confetti. I saw those sheets flying on social for a voucher exchange...it’s the ultimate thrill ride where you’re basically paying a computer to give you severe mood swings. 📈💥

In the end, high volatility slots don’t care about your calculations; they just want to see how long they can starve your wallet before tossing you a tiny win to keep you toxically attached. It’s beautiful, chaotic madness, and honestly, that’s exactly why we keep pressing the button! 🎰😂

The button is hope!!🤣 I don't wanna lie, i won huge amounts in the past with slots...

galinjh
7 timer siden
dedkgb

katastrofe

Automatisk oversættelse:
1 time siden
esdkgb

Pragmatic bliver mere og mere skuffende hver dag...

Automatisk oversættelse:
27 minutter siden
gbdk

Mixed experience with this slot

12 3

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.