HjemForumCasinoer888 Casino – generel debat

888 Casino – generel debat (side 3)

22.034 visninger 45 svar |
4 år siden
|
12 3
Skriv indlæg
Jaroslav
3 uger siden
gbdk

We’d like to let you know that your card does not support payouts. As a result, your withdrawal will be processed via bank transfer to the account connected to your card.


To continue, please upload the required documents using this link: Submit a request


1. Valid ID (You can skip this step if you’ve already provided your ID.)

 

2. Bank statement

Please provide a bank statement in PDF format for the account linked to your card. The document must clearly show:

Your full name

IBAN or account number, and SWIFT code

Card number or transactions made using the card (If the full card number is visible, please show only the first 6 and last 4 digits)

Bank name and logo

Once your documents have been reviewed and approved, your withdrawal will be processed via Wire Transfer. Funds should arrive in your bank account within 5-8 business days.


Thank you for your cooperation. If you need any assistance, please visit our Help Center


I`ve send them all documents. No response. Contact only bootchat.

stanmat
3 uger siden
gbdk

Hi stanmat,

Thank you for the details. Now it looks like the issue is connected to the payout method and additional verification for a bank transfer, since your card apparently cannot receive payouts.

If you have already uploaded all the documents they requested, I would give them a little time to review them, especially if you sent them only recently. The most important thing now is to keep all communication and proof that the documents were uploaded or sent.

Could you please tell us when exactly you requested the withdrawal and when you submitted these documents? Also, have they confirmed that any of the documents were accepted, or are you still waiting for the first proper reply from them?

If this keeps going without a clear answer for a longer period, especially if more than 14 days pass from the withdrawal request, then submitting a complaint with us could be a reasonable next step so our complaint team can look into it in more detail.

2 uger siden
gbdk

I`ve send them documents on 2 September. They didn````t confirmed that any of the documents were accepted. I am still waiting for first reply from them?

I`ve sent them again all documents today 21 September.

Redigeret
stanmat
2 uger siden
gbdk

At this point, I probably wouldn’t wait any longer. If you submitted those documents on September 2, then the 14-day period I mentioned in my previous reply has already passed.

Of course, the decision is up to you, but I think opening a complaint with us would make sense now. Our team could take a closer look at what’s going on and see whether there’s anything we can do to help.

Jaroslav
2 uger siden
gbdk

I``ve sent them all documents again today 21 September.

What I need to do if I want to open complaint with you?

stanmat
2 uger siden
gbdk

Fill out the complaint form, explain to our team what’s happening, and then be a bit patient while they review the case.

You can find the complaint form here.

12 3

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.