Update – BuffBets has now responded with one specific example
As promised, I want to provide an update following my previous post.
BuffBets has now responded and, for the first time, provided one specific example of what they claim was a delayed bet.
They state that their Security Department identified several instances involving Sweet Bonanza 1000 by Pragmatic Play between 18 and 21 April 2026.
The example they provided was:
- Game: Sweet Bonanza 1000
- Provider: Pragmatic Play
- Bet amount: €20
- Bet time: 18 April 2026 at 19:41:31 UTC
- Time the related winnings were removed: 19 April 2026 at 19:32:29 UTC
According to BuffBets, the bet was made using bonus funds and the related winnings were credited to my main balance. They say their system automatically detected this and applied a protective wagering mechanism.
Because BuffBets specifically stated that there were several instances, I asked them to provide the details of all of the alleged instances, including the relevant round IDs, wager amounts, winnings, source/destination balances and the amount they consider invalid from each transaction.
I also asked them to explain how these alleged transactions resulted in the confiscation of my full disputed balance of €4,148.69 (€3,648.69 account balance + €500 pending withdrawal).
BuffBets has now refused to provide any further details.
They state that providing one example is sufficient, that their Security Department's conclusion is final, and that they will not discuss the delayed-betting issue any further.
There has also been an important development regarding their proposed financial resolution.
BuffBets previously offered to refund my successful deposits minus my successful withdrawals as a "goodwill" solution. However, they have still not told me what the actual amount of that proposal is.
They have now stated that they will only provide the calculation and continue discussing the proposed refund if I first confirm in writing that the matter concerning the alleged delayed bets is "fully and finally closed."
This is something I cannot agree to at this stage.
I have made clear that I am willing to seriously consider a fair and concrete settlement. However, I do not think it is reasonable for me to first close the underlying dispute and only afterwards be told how much BuffBets is actually offering.
I am not asking BuffBets to disclose confidential security algorithms or internal detection methods. I am asking for the account/game information supporting the confiscation of my own €4,148.69 balance, particularly because they themselves state that there were multiple alleged instances.
I have retained screenshots and contemporaneous records from the relevant period. For the moment, I will not publish all of that material while there is still a possibility of reaching an amicable resolution.
I genuinely hope BuffBets still wants to resolve this matter. I am willing to consider any concrete and reasonable proposal they make.
For now, however, I will not confirm that the underlying dispute is "fully and finally closed" without knowing the proposed settlement amount and while the complete basis for the confiscation remains undisclosed.
I will update this thread again if BuffBets contacts me with a concrete proposal or if there are any further developments.