HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.019)

5.831.395 visninger 29.632 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.018 1.019 1.020...1.617
Skriv indlæg
Chloe99
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Are they apart of dsolpay? I’m trying to get a refund on multiple transactions from them

taylor186
11 måneder siden
gbdk

How long till after they replied ? I’ve just emailed


taylor186
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Also what did you say in your initial email

Chloe99
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you get refund ?


11 måneder siden
gbdk

I have a strong feeling

Big Pro, Agent top up and Mpou wallet is all associated with Bazpay I had some with them which I had one refunded each but I have more that I’m trying to dispute


does anyone know who is

Necsedom

inntic

teqcorse/teqcord

Unbroken
11 måneder siden
gbdk

So I can get refund from the dsolpay transactions ?

Salamasalama
11 måneder siden
gbdk

did you get your money back for mpou wallet?

Player0007
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Can I get refund from dsolpay?

Danixxx
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Done, email sent. Sara

Danixxx
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Got it!

sd80
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Can you help with dsolpay?

Player0007
11 måneder siden
gbdk

did you get your money back for mpou wallet?

11 måneder siden
gbdk

I had transactions with two casinos and with one of the when I was on top of complaining I’m pretty sure Bazpay was behind it and I got refund from big pro they all had same payment gateway


Salamasalama
11 måneder siden
gbdk

I had transactions with two casinos and with one of the when I was on top of complaining I’m pretty sure Bazpay was behind it and I got refund from big pro they all had same payment gateway


11 måneder siden
gbdk

I’m assuming that Mpou is them


Redigeret
Salamasalama
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Big pro is a casino right? I'll try to hit bazpay.

Player0007
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Big pro is a casino right? I'll try to hit bazpay.

11 måneder siden
gbdk

Big pro is merchant I paid

Rt2001
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Yeah like 6k refund I just emailed them like 20 times no response then a few weeks later sent all the money back just keep on and on they will

Chloe99
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Yeah like 6k refund I just emailed them like 20 times no response then a few weeks later sent all the money back just keep on and on they will

11 måneder siden
gbdk

sorry is this for Big pro, the merchant?


Loo76
11 måneder siden
Loo76 har slettet indlægget
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Did velobet refund you? nikotpf seem impossible to get a refund from and also velobet for me😂

Salamasalama
11 måneder siden
gbdk

What is Mpou?

sd80
11 måneder siden
gbdk

Dolspay? I think

1...1.018 1.019 1.020...1.617
Gå til sideaf 1.617 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.