Er der nogen her, der stadig leder efter Mlsys eller Digital Soundtech LTD. Jeg har deres direkte hjemmesideoplysninger og vil gerne hjælpe 🙂
(ikke sikker på om de refunderer dog)
Does anyone here still looking for Mlsys or Digital Soundtech LTD. I have their direct website info and would like to help 🙂
(not sure if they refund though)
Automatisk oversættelse:
3 måneder siden
Yes please 😊
Automatisk oversættelse:
Juully8
Sølv
Foxtrot90
3 måneder siden
Jeg fik Mixcrede fra Usupport, og venter spændt på at se, om de refunderer Pathskier nu.
I got mixcrede from usupport, waiting to see if they refund pathskier now.
Automatisk oversættelse:
3 måneder siden
They said they don’t have it
Automatisk oversættelse:
Juully8
Sølv
tharm
3 måneder siden
Hvad sagde du til PayPal
What did you say to paypal
Automatisk oversættelse:
3 måneder siden
Wrong MCC code, I have gambling block on my account as well
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized1181
meandi
Diamant
meandi
3 måneder siden
Mlsys: astrofy.io
Digital Soundtech: tempobeat.ai
Automatisk oversættelse:
Emyjay20
Juully8
Guld
Juully8
3 måneder siden
Did you get any refund from usupport?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Diamant
3 måneder siden
ANYONE KNOW WHO PIX AVONTSHOP IS
Automatisk oversættelse:
Loo76
Diamant
XkBoii
3 måneder siden
De var fra Monzo, så de var bare kryptovalutaer. Jeg tror, de alle var Pass Point SP Zoo. Jeg havde virkelig svært ved at komme tilbage fra Monzo, de lukkede sagen med det samme og undersøgte det ikke engang, så jeg indgav en klage.
These were with monzo so they were just crypto ones. Think they were all pass point sp zoo. Really struggling with getting back from monzo they closed the case right away didn’t even look into it so i raised a complaint.
Automatisk oversættelse:
3 måneder siden
Your looking for Passpoint sp zoo?
I had refunds. I need to contact ivy pay
compliance-requests@getivy.io
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
3 måneder siden
Oh great thanks, how did you word these? Was there an extra reason they payed out. The reason I want to claim is because I have deposited like 600£ on winnerisland through them and not got anything back and they’re not UK licensed or on the UKGC, do you think that’s enough?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lisa2
Platin
3 måneder siden
Hi. I’ve lodged a claim against Xpate through my bank. My bank was reluctant to accept the claim. They asked me lots of follow-up questions. Just as I thought, it’ll take 90 days to be processed. It’s a right nightmare.
Automatisk oversættelse:
johnmaddisonn1
Lisa2
Guld
Lisa2
3 måneder siden
Hi. If you’re lucky, you might get some of your money back. But in my experience with Xpate, this is what happened. They didn’t reply to my emails. I didn’t receive a refund. I contacted my bank to file a claim, but Xpate disputes every single claim. In their documents, they list made-up services and names. I said that these weren’t the services I’d ordered and that I wouldn’t accept them. The bank then told me that if I wanted to continue the dispute, they’d deduct €500 from my account for each dispute, as the next stage of the dispute resolution process involves a fee if I lose, and they’re covering themselves. This is because the decision might go in the merchant’s favour. Naturally, I did not agree, as I have many transactions and do not have that amount available.
Automatisk oversættelse:
DjumK
johnmaddisonn1
Guld
johnmaddisonn1
3 måneder siden
Hi. What’s this about a 500-euro fee? What sort of scam is this? Which bank do you use? This is the first I’ve heard of it. So you’re saying that if I want to dispute a transaction and the merchant sends fake documents and I don’t accept them, then if I lose out, they’ll deduct 500 euros from me. That’s a bit surreal.)
Automatisk oversættelse:
Badeachr93
Danixxx
Bronze
Danixxx
3 måneder siden
Hello. Could you please send me the template and their email address, please? I need a refund as well.
badeachristian93@gmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
Play95
Sølv
3 måneder siden
ANYONE KNOW WHO IS merchant SKINVORE,LONDON ?? Please help
Automatisk oversættelse:
tharm
Juully8
Guld
Juully8
3 måneder siden
Did you make the payment via card attached to PayPal or did you add money to PayPal then deposit?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Al1nu7zu01
Platin
3 måneder siden
Digitaltech? From London. Any ideea what can be? Payment is procesed by https://www.payment.net/.