HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.483)

5.876.150 visninger 29.745 svar |
3 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.482 1.483 1.484...1.623
Skriv indlæg
3 måneder siden
itdkgb

file Den ser færdig ud for mig siden i går, er der noget håb om, at den ankommer?

Automatisk oversættelse:
Arra89
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Great news. RASKE LTD has been my White Whale for a long time as I have approx £4k within them but T212 isn't willing to raise dispute.


I was contacting the AI-PROFF website frequently recently via the live chat which they do not respond to - a few days ago their website was shut down https://ai-proff.com/

Decmanu
3 måneder siden
gbdk

I only had 2 transactions with aiproff cvservice and raske has refunded them🙂

3 måneder siden
gbdk

Did anyone ever get a response from XPATE LTD?

Lisa15
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi Lisa,


I can’t confirm every vendor or merchant behind SlotMonster, but in my own InstantCasino case I reconstructed many of my deposits from bank/card records.


In connection with my InstantCasino deposits, I saw several different merchant descriptors / payment names, including:

Momentum Pay Ltd

Momentum Pay Ltd London

TCHGMS London

TECHG*SKI London

CYBGAHABE London

CYBGAME London

ONLINDG*B London

TERRVERS London

Tregain

Travers

Onlndg

Techgame

Bitsent

PayPal

And many others...


I am not saying that each of these is necessarily the legal operator. They may be payment processors, merchant descriptors or payment intermediaries. But they appeared in my own payment trail connected to deposits made while using InstantCasino.


I am also trying to understand the payment structure behind InstantCasino, so if you or anyone else has similar descriptors in your bank/card statements, it would be useful to compare dates and names. I played 2025 from February to October

fairgambling
3 måneder siden
nldkgb

Hey! Du skal tjekke hjemmesiderne med en VPN. Og fra forskellige lande... så finder du den rigtige ejer og deres betalingsselskab.. 😉

Automatisk oversættelse:
Lisa15
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Hey Lisa,

Thanks for your reply. I think we may be able to help each other.

I’m also dealing with a serious InstantCasino issue and I’ve been trying to understand who is really behind the casino and the payment companies. I already found some information.


If you also have information about InstantCasino, SlotMonster, owners, payment companies or merchant names, I’d be happy to compare notes.


You can contact me here or by email: alanbutan@o2.pl


I just think exchanging information could help both of us understand what is really going on.


Thanks.

Loo76
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you have to email the security team? I did

DjumK
3 måneder siden
dedkgb

Har XPate svaret dig?

Automatisk oversættelse:
DjumK
3 måneder siden
dedkgb

Noget nyt om XPate?

Automatisk oversættelse:
Thomas-091
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you have to email the security team? I did

3 måneder siden
gbdk

Sorry too many replies. Which security team?

Thomas-091
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Did you have to email the security team? I did

3 måneder siden
gbdk

Oh daytona?

Loo76
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Oh daytona?

3 måneder siden
gbdk

Yes

Thomas-091
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Yes

3 måneder siden
gbdk

I just emailed their normal email address and within 2 days got refunds

Hlpnedplzz har slettet indlægget
Hlpnedplzz
3 måneder siden
gbdk

chargeback on one of my credit cards (haven’t got confirmed on my other 2 though)

Hlpnedplzz har slettet indlægget
Hlpnedplzz
3 måneder siden
gbdk

mate nah i just went through chargeback and they’ve refunded me not but only was 130£ i have 500£ on my other credit card from them. Yes i said it was a casino but it was an unlicensed one and also they refused my self exclusion despite me disclosing a gambling addiction. So i had a lot of evidence against them

Hlpnedplzz har slettet indlægget
Hlpnedplzz
3 måneder siden
gbdk

Happy to share what’s worked for me. A few key points to raise with your credit card company:


1. Credit card gambling ban — gambling transactions have been banned on UK-issued credit cards since April 2020. If it went through as a "purchase" rather than being blocked, that’s worth flagging directly.


2. Unlicensed operator = illegal — if the casino isn’t UKGC licensed, they’re not legally allowed to accept UK customers under s.33 Gambling Act 2005. Mention this explicitly, don’t just say "unlicensed."


3. Self-exclusion bypass is your strongest point — if you disclosed a gambling addiction or asked for account closure and they kept taking deposits anyway, lead with that. It shows a duty-of-care failure, not just "I don’t like this merchant" (which alone rarely wins with FOS).


4. Section 75 (Consumer Credit Act 1974) — for any single transaction over £100, you can claim under s.75, which makes the card company jointly liable, not just Visa/Mastercard chargeback rules.


5. Ask for a formal complaint reference — not just a "case," a proper complaint. That starts the clock for Financial Ombudsman Service escalation if they refuse (usually within 8 weeks if unresolved).


6. Send evidence in writing — emails where you asked to close your account or disclosed addiction, especially with dates. If you have the casino’s own transaction records too, even better — cross-reference them against your statement.


Good luck — keep pushing if they knock it back first time, it’s common to need FOS escalation before it actually resolves.

1...1.482 1.483 1.484...1.623
Gå til sideaf 1.623 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.