HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.514)

5.883.596 visninger 29.774 svar |
3 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.513 1.514 1.515...1.625
Skriv indlæg
2 måneder siden
grdkgb

Gutter, har nogen spillet på Soyper Bet Company?

Automatisk oversættelse:
2 måneder siden
grdkgb

Har nogen spillet souper bet company?

Automatisk oversættelse:
2 måneder siden
grdkgb

Gutter, I burde vide, at det værste græske firma er Souper Bet. Du vinder, og de betaler dig ikke. Jeg har været hos dem, og det har mine venner også.

Automatisk oversættelse:
peny2971
2 måneder siden
dedkgb

Ingen

Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized1181
2 måneder siden
gbdk

@Lulue , they not allow you to withdraw , tried 1 month they lie all the time , then i disputed all my transactions

Org1991
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Thanks for letting me know. Looks like I won’t have success either. Will have to wait a week or so until I complain via casinoguru then try dispute!

Anonymized1181
2 måneder siden
gbdk

They are not listed at casino guru

Lisa2
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. On which website did you come across transactions processed by Xpate? I'm trying to identify where they're being used.

Lisa2
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Have you received a decision on your dispute yet? Did Xpate agree to return your money?

DjumK
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Does anyone know which merchants are using Xpate as their payment processor? I'd also be interested to know which websites you found them on.

voodoo4
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Any updates on your case against Xpate? Did your bank decide to continue pursuing the dispute?

Anonymized1181
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. GTSpins.com didn't allow me to withdraw my winnings, so I had to file a dispute through my bank. All of my transactions on that website were processed under the descriptor CODEPULSE. I still haven't recovered my money. By the way, what merchant descriptors appeared on your transactions for that site?

johnmaddisonn1
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Since Xpate hasn't responded to my messages, I filed a chargeback through my bank. At the moment, I'm just waiting to see how the case is resolved.

Snowyhill84
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Could you clarify what you're trying to find? Are you interested in merchants that use Xpate to process payments?

voodoo4
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. Didn't you file a chargeback for the Xpate transactions? I'm just wondering if there's been any progress or if you've received the outcome yet.

Anonymized1181
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Hi. I wasn't allowed to withdraw my winnings from that website. They kept asking for more and more verification every time I tried to cash out. Funny enough, they had no problem accepting my deposits without any extra checks, but as soon as I wanted to withdraw my winnings, the verification requests never seemed to end.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Exactly that, I have a huge list of merchants and most of them I can't find. I hadn't heard of Xpate so wanted to check if this is a route I can go down. I hadn't heard of IvyPay either so anything that can help me try to get a refund would be appreciated.

2 måneder siden
dedkgb

Hej. Jeg har modtaget en delvis refusion for transaktioner behandlet via Xpate. Desværre er det kun et lille beløb. Nu venter jeg på at se, hvordan de resterende sager bliver løst.

Automatisk oversættelse:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
2 måneder siden
gbdk

Thanks! I’ve completed my verification ok - but been waiting for 8 days for withdrawals and after hearing you guys said they don’t pay I have no hope so have started escalations

johnmaddisonn1
2 måneder siden
dedkgb

Hej. Fik du dine penge tilbage?

Automatisk oversættelse:
1...1.513 1.514 1.515...1.625
Gå til sideaf 1.625 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.