HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.574)

5.866.192 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.573 1.574 1.575...1.620
Skriv indlæg
1 måned siden
gbdk

https://fintelegram.com/player-complaint-sends-xpate-paio-illegal-casino-payments/

Someone.Else
1 måned siden
gbdk

They refunded me after i chased 4 times so send them the bits and they’ll refund hopefully, if not threaten them with going to the Bank of Italia which is what I did

1 måned siden
gbdk

Check out fintelegram , lots of articles about some of the merchants / aquirers and connections between them

LizzieCG
1 måned siden
gbdk

Hi.


Fiveoclockspins is a entertainment only site to play slots but allows deposits for coins.


other sites are using their payment provider (ISX + Saltedge) to process pahments to Fiveoclockspins.


I’ve reported to them asking for refunds with no response yet.

1 måned siden
gbdk

Thank you. I tried them all too but no response. I know ISX defo won't be refunding looking at their online reviews they seem to be declining everyone.

Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

Anyone had any luck with Kryptonim/Quantipay/Token.io recently. Apparently there under Augustus now?

pl4yer24
1 måned siden
gbdk

NTBOST / nutriboostersonline.com

Merchant :

MARIFOB DEVELOPMENT LTD

Merchant ID: 6105583797

Kaplan
1 måned siden
gbdk

did they refund?

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks, I’ll try that address. I’m also trying to clarify a few opaque descriptors on my side — calcal and jusdot5 in particular. Xpate/Annex has come up in connection with them, but I still haven’t been able to confirm who the actual merchant/acquirer was. If you get any useful reply from Thrivestore, please let me know.

LP2710
1 måned siden
gbdk

That makes sense. I might try the GDPR request with Xpate as well. I’m trying to clarify tokdom and jusski6 at the moment — I’ve seen Xpate/Xpate Annex mentioned in connection with them, but nothing that properly confirms the acquirer yet. If they reply to your Article 15 request and provide any transaction or merchant details, please let me know what kind of information they give you.

pl4yer24
1 måned siden
gbdk

No just giving the information on what I have about NTBOST. I need the Acquirer behind the merchant so I can do a formal complaint. Do you know the Acquirer?

I got the info from my bank but it's only the Acquirer ID and I need the legal company name so I know where i can send the complaint to.

1 måned siden
gbdk

I’m trying to get some clarity on two merchant descriptors that keep coming up in my transactions: XOR Visual Layer and Art Solution.

I’m not really interested in guessing who is behind them based on the names alone. What I’m trying to establish is the actual payment chain — merchant of record, processor and especially the acquirer.

Has anyone here received any concrete information from their bank about either of these descriptors, such as an acquirer name/ID, ARN or MCC?

If you’ve dealt with either of them or managed to identify who actually processed the payments, I’d really appreciate any information.


Redigeret
Teach
1 måned siden
sedkgb

Spild ikke tid på at forsøge at få en chargeback gennem banken. Hav det som en parallel proces, hvis banken er behjælpelig. Fokuser på at anmode om en transaktionsliste. Det vigtigste er, at du får indløserens navn, så du kan indgive en formel klage direkte til dem. Jeg har gjort det, og indtil videre har jeg fået det meste tilbage. Hvis du tjekker mine tidligere indlæg eller min tråd vedrørende dette, er alt skrevet som en trin-for-trin vejledning.

Spørgsmål:

  1. Hvilket online casino var det?
  2. Hvilke banker/kortudstedere har du brugt?
  3. Hvornår var den første og sidste betaling/transaktion?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Alfred_ANTONYAN21 har slettet indlægget
Someone.Else
1 måned siden
gbdk

what was the descriptor? FSTCN? that was mine they responded today with some bs email about well only help if the casino was uk registered? what was the casino and prove they’re uk registered? actually such a laughable email

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Tried them already, no reply yet. I’ve also got Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. Any idea who is behind those or who processed them? I’ll let you know if Ventira gets back to me.

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Same here. I’m having the same problem with Hexo Land and SIS Art Union. No replies and still trying to find out who processed them. 

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 måned siden
gbdk

nah not a clue sorry mate haven’t had anything with either. please do let me know about ventira

voodoo4
1 måned siden
gbdk

I have XOR Visual Layer too. Still trying to work out who actually processed it. Haven’t got the acquirer details yet. If your bank gives you anything on it please post it here, I’ll do the same.

Kaplan
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks. Did you get the merchant name and ID from your bank? I’m trying to get the same details for Visual Mill. So far I only have the descriptor and can’t work out who the actual merchant is.

voodoo4
1 måned siden
gbdk

I told you that calcal and jusdot5 are XPATE-merchants —-100% .

i have that 100% confirmed and calcal didnt answer or refund me .

1...1.573 1.574 1.575...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.