HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.629)

5.917.812 visninger 29.791 svar |
3 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.628 1.629 1.630
Skriv indlæg
Snowyhill84
12 timer siden
gbdk

these are the ones which refunded within a day: Company

Refunds

Contact email

Skinru / NummusPay

€484.56 (3 payments)

info@nummuspay.com

EXINGENO / Arclocked Games

£300.00 (2 payments)

support@arclocked.com

Rogue Kit

€232.99 (1 payment)

dispatch@roguekit.com

AnitaK
12 timer siden
gbdk

Sorry I meant bank/ card. Was it barclaycard for all of them? If yes and they've rejected your chargebacks its definitely worth doing a SAR or request for the payment processor details. Did you have evidence of contacting the merchants and evidence the deposits went to your casino not the merchants?


You'll need that for chargebacks and complaining.

Snowyhill84
12 timer siden
gbdk

not barclay, but wise, santander, virgin, aqua, paypal, vanquis, zable, etc. I have contacted them for chargebacks and asked for all payment processor details. They will sit on it for weeks, hence me trying to identify the ones which processed the payment and get the money back that way. I only discovered the fraud and how widespread it is 2 days ago. so far got £900 refund. I will get it all back even if it will have to go to the FOS, I just prefer not to wait months. Did you manage to identify companies behind these charges?

Snowyhill84
12 timer siden
gbdk

Basically, all these companies are laundering money for the unlicensed and fraudulent casinos. They are in my book, money mules

AnitaK
11 timer siden
gbdk

Hopefully I’ll have some info on the play’s Cyprus soon enough. When I find out I’ll let you know.

Foxtrot90
11 timer siden
gbdk

Thanks so much!

AnitaK
12 timer siden
gbdk

filemany of them totalling over 31k

6 timer siden
gbdk

Chat gpt gave me this 🤗 that’s all I managed to get


CNSLTITANS / ConsoleTitans

consoletitans.com⁠

hello@consoletitans.com

ConsoleTitans is operated by Ragna UAB. 

PLAYT

playt.com⁠

â€"

Domain found, but I would not assume this is the same PlayT as the statement descriptor without transaction evidence. 

SKPLAYCLICK

â€"

support@keyspectr.com possible

Casino Guru tracing links SKPLAYCLICK with PlayT/ActualPlay, while Keyspectr is confirmed for PlayCTR/Mirai. I would not yet state Keyspectr is definitely SKPLAYCLICK. 

ACTUALPLAY

â€"

â€"

Appears in the same merchant group as PlayT/SKPLAYCLICK, but no reliable public domain/email found yet. 

VENTIRA / VNTRA / VIAGAMING

ventira.co.uk⁠

info@ventira.co.uk

Current site identifies VIARGAMING LTD, company 15847699, Northampton, with this email. 

VOCALOIDY

vocaloidy.com⁠

[email protected]

Current site identifies UP FOR A COMPETITION LTD. More importantly, merchant-tracing reports specifically say VOCALOIDY is processed by Cardaq Limited. 

TRAP SNAKE

â€"

â€"

No reliable public domain found. Cardaq Limited processing is reported. 

VEL

â€"

â€"

No reliable public domain found. Cardaq Limited processing is reported. 

MLSYSTEMS / MLSYS

â€"

â€"

Casino Guru tracing says MLsys may be ML Systems Ltd, but also says it had no website. 

SP WALLET

â€"

â€"

Important: tracing reports that SP Wallet turned out to be Valthx in at least one case. 

DB CHERRY

dbcherry.com⁠

support@dbcherry.com

DBCherry is operated by Netinnovate Sp. z o.o., Poland. 

TAKE YOUR GOODS

takeyourgoods.co.uk⁠

info@takeyourgoods.co.uk

Current site identifies Colchester LTD, company 16113808. 

MODELSCREATOR

modelscreator.com⁠

support@modelscreator.com

Loo76
5 timer siden
gbdk

dbcherry gone bust I think / or the firm that runs them.

keyspectr not involved with any of the Cyprus plays I’ve had refunds from them previously and have all 3 other plays.

Redigeret
Sarah222
5 timer siden
gbdk

Hi Sarah,

can you chat via email please on this? Just got mine through

Kelly1234
4 timer siden
gbdk

im searching for the same

3 timer siden
gbdk

I am not getting anywhere with clarfinhelp has anyone has any recent refunds

Loo76
3 timer siden
gbdk

Thanks. I have been using it too. contacted the ones I managed to identify, but they just ignored my emails. I'm now going after legitimate middleman payment processors, as I think I will have more luck with them, but so far I haven't identified many.

Sarah222 har slettet indlægget
Sarah222
2 timer siden
gbdk

thanks you can delete this if you’d like

2 timer siden
gbdk

https://1f0s0.fit/r/VEX3JSM2

2 timer siden
gbdk

Anyone else who also played at spybet Casino(novaforge ltd)? I have recently noticed they have shut down operation. I have loads of money that still needs to be withdrawn. What is the chance i will get my money or will they disappear? 


i had a look at casinosecrets.lol, but only found kingmaker, playzilla, vegasino. Who is i believe related to spybet as i dealt with the same VIP managers across al 4 platforms. It seems that there is absolutely nothing to be found about spybet on casinosecrets.lol.


file

Play95
57 minutter siden
fidkgb

Hej, var det lykkedes dig med pellopay?

Automatisk oversættelse:
45 minutter siden
gbdk

Have you ever come across this logo when making a payment via Apple Pay, bank transfer, or card payment?

They are behind several London-based merchants.

file


Paysolo is PELLOPAY FINANCE LTD, and I am currently putting together a major complaint concerning these companies, as well as Yapily, which is part of the payment chain and has a contractual relationship with them.

I have already managed to get one merchant’s bank account closed and its funds frozen. After that happened, I received some unbelievable emails from the merchant, accusing me of various things and blaming me.

But if I was in the wrong, why was the bank account closed, why were the funds frozen, and why did I get my money back?

This experience has taught me something important, and I want others to understand it too: even a single complaint can have a significant impact on a merchant. File complaints and report your cases to the relevant authorities, even if doing so does not guarantee the outcome you want or a refund.

Every single report can make a difference. When more people document their experiences, keep their payment receipts, and take their cases to the appropriate authorities, it becomes much easier to build a clearer picture of what is happening.

Redigeret
dbeasley41996
18 timer siden
gbdk

Anyone had an experience with fiveoclockspins.com recently?

40 minutter siden
gbdk

Yes they fully refunded


support@fiveoclockspins.com

Glamour6
28 minutter siden
gbdk

No , they won’t answer

1...1.628 1.629 1.630
Gå til sideaf 1.630 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.