Åh, så lidt ligesom Los Pollos Hermanos i showet Breaking Bad, en faktisk fungerende kyllingebutik foran et meth-laboratorium.
Men i dette tilfælde en skins-side foran et risikable kasino?
Oh, so a bit like Los Pollos Hermanos in the show Breaking Bad, an actual functioning chicken shop fronting a meth lab.
But in this case a skins site fronting a dodgy casino?
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
The site will sell skins and stuff, absolutely, but they will also have an agreement in the background with said dodgy casino on card payments. Essentially using the skins sites merchant account to hide the true nature of the payment.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Tman11
1 år siden
Hvis en virksomhed skifter betalingsbehandler eller bruger et andet firmanavn til at behandle din betaling, er det så deres svigagtige aktivitet, hvor midler kan inddrives?
If a company change payment processor or use a different company name to process your payment, is this their fraudulent activity, where funds are recoverable?
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Depends. Some companies have a different name on payments. It all comes down to what goods were purchased and what codes were used to process the payment. So for gambling, regulated goods, if it isn't the 7995 or equivalent gambling code then it's not coded correctly and therefore fraudulent.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Rodney_Trotter
Anonymized847
Bronze
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Why don't they get their own account to process payments though?
Gambling isn't illegal?
I don't gamble so I know stuff all about it apart from a fiver on the grand national once a year or on England getting anywhere in the Euros to make it more fun.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Tman11
Anonymized847
Sølv
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Thanks, seems odd they would use a different company name outside of their own. Has anyone identified the MCC on their revolut statements?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Educated_ant
Anonymized847
Sølv
Anonymized847
1 år siden
Hi mate. Just wondering if you had that info to email. cheers for your help. lewisthenorth@gmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
Educated_ant
Sølv
1 år siden
Is terraverse definitely 100% Donbet? Has that been proven?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Rodney_Trotter
1 år siden
Hvorfor får de dog ikke deres egen konto til at behandle betalinger?
Gambling er ikke ulovligt?
Jeg gambler ikke, så jeg ved alt om det, bortset fra en femmer på den store nationale en gang om året eller om, at England kommer overalt i EM for at gøre det sjovere.
Why don't they get their own account to process payments though?
Gambling isn't illegal?
I don't gamble so I know stuff all about it apart from a fiver on the grand national once a year or on England getting anywhere in the Euros to make it more fun.
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
It's legal if it is licencsed. These sites are offshore and don't have the requirement to be able to take gambling payments from UK debit and credit cards - so they hide the payments as shopping or something else under different company names bypassing the automated blocks in place and breaking the rules of both Visa and Mastercard. It's a huge issue.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Educated_ant
1 år siden
Hej makker. Tænkte bare på, om du havde den info at e-maile. hurra for din hjælp.
Hi mate. Just wondering if you had that info to email. cheers for your help. lewisthenorth@gmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Sorry bud - ill get back to you on that asap
Automatisk oversættelse:
Educated_ant
Sølv
1 år siden
Yesterday someone posted a screenshot of Falcora Finance payment being blocked and returned by their bank. Has anyone got that? I didn't manage to screenshot it in time but it would be really helpful for me proving the criminal activity Falcora/Santeda is undergoing with my claim against my bank.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år siden
I haven't gone through everything as there is too much to go through. To me it sounds like you are all trying to commit first party fraud as you knowling agreed to make these payments. What difference does the merchant have to do with anything?
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år siden
Jeg har ikke gennemgået alt, da der er for meget at gå igennem. For mig lyder det som om, at I alle forsøger at begå førstepartssvig, da I vidende accepterede at foretage disse betalinger. Hvilken forskel har købmanden med noget at gøre?
I haven't gone through everything as there is too much to go through. To me it sounds like you are all trying to commit first party fraud as you knowling agreed to make these payments. What difference does the merchant have to do with anything?
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
First party fraud 🤣. Another plant from dodgy casino. The rules have literally been stated over and over and I won't state them again. These are REGULATED and RESTRICTED goods - they cannot be misrepresented and that's exactly what the casinos are doing. Why hide behind a Nigerian Bookseller for gambling payments otherwise?
Automatisk oversættelse:
babsbh
Guld
1 år siden
Hi can someone please help me with contact information for buton - I can only find a website with a contact form and they don’t reply ! Thanks
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år siden
Ahhh so all of these none Gamstop casinos I have played on, that I have agreed to make a payment to this merchat that the bank is asking me if this is me as this could be a scam, I can possibly claim these back?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år siden
Ahhh så alle disse ingen Gamstop kasinoer, jeg har spillet på, at jeg har indvilliget i at foretage en betaling til denne merchat, at banken spørger mig, om det er mig, da dette kunne være en fidus, kan jeg muligvis kræve disse tilbage?
Ahhh so all of these none Gamstop casinos I have played on, that I have agreed to make a payment to this merchat that the bank is asking me if this is me as this could be a scam, I can possibly claim these back?
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Potentially yes. Read the thread. Literally Visa and Mastercard are investigating the issue at the moment.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Rex112
Sølv
1 år siden
Hi
Does anyone know who or what "Vxradr london " is?
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år siden
So nobody is going to their bank directly then? The banks have the tools to check if first party fraud is been commited. I know because I used to work with banks investigating fraud when the customer making contact regarding transactions.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år siden
I made a deposit to Betmac casino using my Visa Debit Card, but the Merchant is EHEFEDDY GLOBAL SE. I understood at the time this was for Bet Mac but under some dodgy transaction name. The money did reach my Bet Mac account within seconds.
Is this something that Visa are happy to investigate then?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Diamant
1 år siden
ZoloBet also use dodgy merchants, but then, have good review on this site.
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized847
Diamant
Someone.Else
1 år siden
Så er der ingen, der går direkte til deres bank? Bankerne har værktøjerne til at tjekke, om der er begået førstepartssvig. Jeg ved det, fordi jeg plejede at arbejde med banker, der efterforskede svindel, når kunden tog kontakt angående transaktioner.
So nobody is going to their bank directly then? The banks have the tools to check if first party fraud is been commited. I know because I used to work with banks investigating fraud when the customer making contact regarding transactions.
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Everyone is going to their banks directly! Chargeback attempts are being made on the basis that the payments are false and for regulated goods that were not received. The main point is that these casinos should not be accepting anything from players in the UK or other jurisdictions where they are not licenced to do so.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Someone.Else
Anonymized847
Diamant
Anonymized847
1 år siden
interesting. Sounds like I could have a few quid to claim back. Cheers