You only joined this site yesterday. How dare you come on here demanding anything from anyone. You clearly haven't read through the 800 pages like the rest of us. You might learn something!
Automatisk oversættelse:
danoxleypaypal79
tharm
Sølv
tharm
1 år siden
I registered an account yesterday, hardly my first time on the forum. And I didn’t demand anything from anyone. Relax
Automatisk oversættelse:
kristaasle038
Platin
1 år siden
Hello, does anyone have any info about parnora kaunas? Thank you.
Automatisk oversættelse:
kristaasle038
tharm
Platin
tharm
1 år siden
People these days not appreciate nothing. Honestly I have read all 800 pages. More than a month if I need something first of all use search🙂
Automatisk oversættelse:
potatotom
Anonymized954
Sølv
Anonymized954
1 år siden
Email me mate. I can help you with OnlineDG. thepeoplevsunlicencedcasinos@protonmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
potatotom
Sølv
1 år siden
I'm looking for a few, can't seem to see anything in the forum other than others looking for the same ones too.
Inteus
Infint
Deposit by Crypto Warsaw Pol
Deposit Vilnius
Cybervx (or are these Pi Performance?)
DNS i think might be DNS-PAY?
Many thanks in advance
Automatisk oversættelse:
Anonymized954
potatotom
Diamant
potatotom
1 år siden
Done mate remove your email
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
1 år siden
Guys, there have been a few issues with the search bar; in some cases, it still does not work well, even for me. Forum content may not appear even if you search for it the right way.
I apologize for the inconvenience. Devs are on it. 🙏
Automatisk oversættelse:
danoxleypaypal79
Sølv
1 år siden
😎😎
Automatisk oversættelse:
Badger23
Platin
potatotom
1 år siden
Jeg leder efter et par stykker, kan ikke finde noget i forummet udover at andre også leder efter de samme.
Inteus
Uendelig
Indbetaling via Crypto Warszawa Pol
Depositum Vilnius
Cybervx (eller er det Pi Performance?)
DNS tror jeg måske er DNS-PAY?
Mange tak på forhånd
I'm looking for a few, can't seem to see anything in the forum other than others looking for the same ones too.
Inteus
Infint
Deposit by Crypto Warsaw Pol
Deposit Vilnius
Cybervx (or are these Pi Performance?)
DNS i think might be DNS-PAY?
Many thanks in advance
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
support@infint.ltd
Can't seem to find their website anymore. They were a design company I think.
Based in UK so should refund you.
Automatisk oversættelse:
calcartwright147
Materialgirl84
Bronze
Materialgirl84
1 år siden
Hey , do you still have the contact emails for DSSERVLTD?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Vkieranc
Diamant
1 år siden
Anyone know merchant called "Santeda"
Automatisk oversættelse:
danoxleypaypal79
Vkieranc
Sølv
Vkieranc
1 år siden
santeda international is the owner of a few different casinos, if that was the merchant your payment went to - you probably won’t have much luck, they own Mystake, roletto and a few more
Automatisk oversættelse:
daradda
Vkieranc
Platin
Vkieranc
1 år siden
Santeda er direkte forbundet med gambling.. så det er svært at få penge tilbage fra dem.