Så vidt jeg ved tilhører den firmaet Printiso, men de svarer ikke på e-mails.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Waldo1984
Jonty5
Diamant
Jonty5
1 år siden
I'm not after the email I'm after the information from lupin but thank you.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Waldo1984
LizzieCG
Diamant
LizzieCG
1 år siden
Did you get help to get refund off lupin please can you share it if you did thank you waldo-1984@outlook.com 😀
Automatisk oversættelse:
LizzieCG
Diamant
Waldo1984
1 år siden
Fik du hjælp til at få refunderet din lupin? Kan du dele den, hvis du fik? Tak. waldo-1984@outlook.com 😀
Did you get help to get refund off lupin please can you share it if you did thank you waldo-1984@outlook.com 😀
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
No. I didn’t get sent anything from Lupin. I did ask for it.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Waldo1984
LizzieCG
Diamant
LizzieCG
1 år siden
Oh that's ashame I've been after them for some time I got fos side with the bank so only way to get my money would have been if someone had success with them privately but it's seeming impossible now. Thanks for replying.
page 14-16 makes interesting reading. I may make a freedom of information request regarding all the companies recently closed down for financial crime related to illegal casinos. Cos if I’m not mistaken if payments I made were received by any of the companies I could enter a claim.
Automatisk oversættelse:
kristaasle038
Lottie48
Platin
Lottie48
1 år siden
can u explain me shortly in my email kristaasle0@gmail.com how u doing? And I will do them
Automatisk oversættelse:
kristaasle038
intrudes
Platin
intrudes
1 år siden
Nothing yet, will send another email
Automatisk oversættelse:
Badger23
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
Jeg har sagt, at det var hasardspil hver gang, og har fået dem hævet, så jeg er uenig i, at banken har hævet deres beløb 3 gange nu, mindst over 80 chargebacks med Mastercard! Jeg synes, at nogle banker er brutale, selvom mine seneste var 45 dage i dag.
I have said it was gambling every time and got them raised so I disagree on that 3 times now the bank raised them well over 80 chargebacks with Mastercard at least ! I think some banks are brutal though my recent ones were 45 days today
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
How the heck did you get the Mastercard ones through?
They've even told the FOS that they won't allow these chargebacks!
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
Badger23
Diamant
Badger23
1 år siden
Hi im not sure but the bank does them everytime and the current ones are 48 days today nothing came back I will post any updates I always say it was gambling though picture of my card I dont raise them chargeback complaints do it all
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lottie48
kristaasle038
Diamant
kristaasle038
1 år siden
Just look up details for journalists who have posted their details on this forum or look at online articles related to these issues and they will often have their contact details linked. They are particularly interested in ongoing offenders like all the casinos associated with Santeda and any UK regulated payment businesses so🤞they will soon publish more about their corrupt activities
Automatisk oversættelse:
lbbb85
Lottie48
Bronze
Lottie48
1 år siden
Hi Lottie,
I tried emailing to an email address you put on here. I don't know if it is still the same one. Just wanted to ask you a question on something if you don't mind. I am desperate for some help regarding something x
Automatisk oversættelse:
kristaasle038
Lottie48
Platin
Lottie48
1 år siden
Also I think we have to mention revolut, how they are declining every dispute. So they are standing whit casinos. They have to make people aware of this shity bank.
Automatisk oversættelse:
LizzieCG
kristaasle038
Diamant
kristaasle038
1 år siden
Revolut is really bad. I disputed the transaction and never mentioned gambling at all but they rejected it for gambling activity. One minute they tell me they refused the dispute then the next minute they are saying the merchant supplied proof goods were received. I asked them to provide information and everytime they refused, copying and pasting the same script over and over. It’s shocking how appalling their service is. From what I can see FOS decline a lot of the complaints for Revolut. It’s like they are all involved!
Automatisk oversættelse:
lbbb85
Bronze
1 år siden
I'm sure a while ago I saw an Estonia journalist on here? I can't find the details of them now. Has anyone contacted them yet as I am considering speaking with them although I am not sure it will be helpful. I have seen so many companies based in Estonia providing these payments & I had experience of one who provided fake invoices to my bank saying I had purchased game skins or something & I lost a lot of money.