Do you happen to know who is behind the following entities: Vforge, Ispsay, 1 Tech, Spctura, Shtsy, Mpou Wallet Topup, Floxybeaty?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Thisisbs
Diamant
Thisisbs
1 år siden
Hi can you please help me , OWNRWALLET asked for my card details and since ignored all correspondence and no refunds
Automatisk oversættelse:
picapabla14
Hingm001
Sølv
Hingm001
1 år siden
Nope never I guess police caught them for fraud ?
saw in the web they also frauded people with webshops and over WhatsApp
Automatisk oversættelse:
picapabla14
qdorin
Sølv
qdorin
1 år siden
Any news here ??
Automatisk oversættelse:
picapabla14
oxleydaniel188
Sølv
oxleydaniel188
1 år siden
When ???
Automatisk oversættelse:
qdorin
picapabla14
Sølv
picapabla14
1 år siden
Yes matey the chargebacks went through on all the VISA transactions. That’s with Barclays here.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Romi
Community & Complaints Administrator
babsbh
1 år siden
Kan jeg venligst fjernes fra dette opslag?
Can I be Removed from this post please
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Could you specify your request, please?
Automatisk oversættelse:
picapabla14
qdorin
Sølv
qdorin
1 år siden
So they haven’t answered and you got it after 30 days or what?
Automatisk oversættelse:
qdorin
picapabla14
Sølv
picapabla14
1 år siden
Yes pretty much
if they ask for evidence and stuff just show you tried to contact swipez and didn’t get a reply
Automatisk oversættelse:
Nasrin999
Danixxx
Platin
Danixxx
1 år siden
Hi Dani, i might be able to help- drop me an email on contact@clintonandco.co.uk I’ve settled multiple curacao casino cases including my own directly with the casinos.
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Platin
1 år siden
Er der nogen, der har oplysninger om disse?
Onlte
Livsdigit
Teqcorse
Gitlid
Automatisk oversættelse:
babsbh
Romi
Guld
Romi
1 år siden
yes can you remove me from this forum - I dont want to receive notifications about it anymore
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
poppyr
Diamant
poppyr
1 år siden
Hi poppy did you email them ?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år siden
Onlte are nomupay , I emailed them over other transactions and they refunded and at the same time onlte refunded
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år siden
help@nomupay.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
danoxleypaypal79
Diamant
danoxleypaypal79
1 år siden
What merchant was that from please
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
leejeff97x
Diamant
leejeff97x
1 år siden
Is this the same as trndbm? I have loads with them on my natwest
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Lisamac
Diamant
Lisamac
1 år siden
Trndbm yes I need help with them also please
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
DavidBentley
Diamant
DavidBentley
1 år siden
What transactions are swipez please so i can check both my banks
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Anonymized915
Diamant
Anonymized915
1 år siden
Hi appreciate this , trndbm how do i go about this through natwest please