Okay, tak for informationen. Jeg har aldrig lavet chargebacks, så jeg ved ikke, hvordan jeg gør det..😕
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år siden
Ok its easy you can do them on your bank account/app or call the bank
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
xbigguyxxx
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
I dont know if it Will give me problems Iam from Sweden i dont know if it works?
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Platin
1 år siden
Er der nogen svensker, der har fået en chargeback fra banken og ved, hvordan man skal gå videre?
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år siden
Ok just try it everyone else has been fine 👌
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
xbigguyxxx
Platin
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
ok Thanks, so have you been refunded from many mearchant?
if yeas could you please tell me?
Automatisk oversættelse:
wafflefrog
mulattis
Sølv
mulattis
1 år siden
I found instructions on my banks website. "How to file a complaint related to your payment card".
I had my bank reach out and ask for more information, why I want money to be refunded and did I order something from merchant. Just replied I do not recognize the merchand and have not ordered or received anything from them. Little bit scared, wish me luck!
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
wafflefrog
Platin
wafflefrog
1 år siden
Okay, krydser fingre for dig.
Giv endelig en opdatering om hvordan det gik, når du får svar.
Automatisk oversættelse:
xbigguyxxx
wafflefrog
Diamant
wafflefrog
1 år siden
Ok I never did mine that way I told the full story but others have done so and been ok good luck !
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Thisisbs
Diamant
Thisisbs
1 år siden
Hi can yiu kindly help me , ownr said there looking into it for me , how long after this did you recive your refund please
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
craigtay9989
Diamant
craigtay9989
1 år siden
Hi Craig could you kindly help me please Ownrwallet replied stating they are looking into it , how long did you wait for refunds please mate, thanks in advance also
Automatisk oversættelse:
Al1nu7zu01
Platin
1 år siden
Any info about them?? Vppncoe
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
boots2024
Diamant
boots2024
1 år siden
Hi did you get refunds from them ? They shut me down
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lookforanswers
Bronze
1 år siden
Anyone have any info for these companies please? Thank you so much in advance!
Pix (Edinburgh)
Global Stride Ltd (London)
Nframe (Krakow)
Floxyhealth (Prague)
C-Ramp (Warszawa)
Automatisk oversættelse:
Player0007
Lookforanswers
Diamant
Lookforanswers
1 år siden
I wrote to the bank requesting information about the payment processor for Floxybeaty from Prague.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Romi
Community & Complaints Administrator
xbigguyxxx
1 år siden
Det er jeg ked af at høre om Radka, håber han snart bliver rask!
Sorry to hear about Radka hope he gets well soon !
Automatisk oversættelse:
1 år siden
Thank you. I hope she will as well.
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Danixxx
Platin
Danixxx
1 år siden
i got this from them 🙁
can i do something more?
Thank you for getting in touch.
Nomupay is a payment gateway provider and we do manage funds on behalf of merchants. Therefore we unable to process refunds directly.
If you wish to request a refund, we advise you to contact the merchant you purchased from directly. They are the only party who can issue a refund.
Alternatively, if you are unable to resolve the matter with the merchant, you can contact your bank to raise a dispute regarding the transaction.
We hope this helps point you in the right direction.
Which fake merchant did you contact Nomupay about?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Player0007
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
1 år siden
They cannot just shift responsibility to the merchant. As the payment processor, Nomupay is accountable for onboarding fake merchants and masking transactions under false MCCs