they refunded for that??? they didn’t refund me for that? could you offer me some advice please?
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 uger siden
it’s hit and miss with ivy. i have 4 separate email threads with them 2 of which they have replied to. Just spam them mate they deserve it…
Automatisk oversættelse:
Foxtrot90
Diamant
4 uger siden
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Loo76
Diamant
XkBoii
4 uger siden
Hej Loo. Kan du hjælpe mig med Ivy? Hvis ja, kan du så sende mig din e-mail? ivypay sendte mig noget ægte vrøvl. De er helt stoppet med at give refusioner, tror jeg. Hvis du ikke vil skrive din e-mail her, kan du sende mig en e-mail på xkboii21@gmail.com og jeg vil svare
Hi Loo. Can you help me with Ivy pls? if so can you send your email? ivypay sent me some genuine bs. They’ve just completely stopped refunding I think. If you don’t wanna put your email on here can you send me an email at xkboii21@gmail.com and i’ll reply
Back and forward with Elegro and received this recently
We sincerely apologize for the wait. We are currently reviewing the information on our side, and the investigation has taken longer than initially expected.
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
Foxtrot90
Diamant
Foxtrot90
4 uger siden
I’m thinking the same thing bro. three forum users constantly saying the same stuff in an ai tone for a couple weeks now. Dodgy asf.
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 uger siden
compliance-requests i think
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
Loo76
Diamant
Loo76
4 uger siden
thank you so much
Automatisk oversættelse:
col211
XkBoii
Guld
XkBoii
4 uger siden
Yeah getting fully ignored haha
Automatisk oversættelse:
XkBoii
col211
Diamant
col211
4 uger siden
email one of their new augustus emails maybe? or atleast copy in as many ivy emails you can find lol
Automatisk oversættelse:
col211
XkBoii
Guld
XkBoii
4 uger siden
Thank you
Automatisk oversættelse:
Snowyhill84
Platin
4 uger siden
I only get responses from Augustus lately!
Automatisk oversættelse:
LP2710
Lisa2
Platin
Lisa2
3 uger siden
i will , no answer so far.. didn’t have contact with my bank yet, Belgium has quiet different rules about illegal gambling so i’m being precautious.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Community Specialist
Foxtrot90
4 uger siden
Er disse xpate-kommentarer alle fra botadministratorer? De siger stort set alle det samme.
Are these xpate comments all from bots admin? They all basically say the same thing.
Automatisk oversættelse:
3 uger siden
Hey, I honestly don't know. It is quite clear that some people are at least using AI tools to help with creating or rewriting their posts (you can sometimes spot it from things like the rather odd use of dashes/em dashes) and I agree that some of the content is quite repetitive.
However, whether these are actually bots or coordinated accounts is something I can't confirm. I asked about some of the accounts in another thread, and while some users responded, others didn't, so we still can't say they're bots.
So yes, I can see why you're asking, but I wouldn't want to speculate about it without evidence.
Automatisk oversættelse:
LP2710
Platin
3 uger siden
I got some ARN’s from my bank, don’t know if it is useable to find out any merchant / aquierer ?
here is one of them as an example ..
05974096221013494105831
Automatisk oversættelse:
LP2710
Radka
Platin
Radka
3 uger siden
Well, i’m also chasing xpate and definetly not a bot😝