HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.580)

5.866.013 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.579 1.580 1.581...1.620
Skriv indlæg
Elena1233
4 uger siden
gbdk

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 uger siden
gbdk

Hi,


Could you share their email address please? Thanks

Cocohibs1
4 uger siden
gbdk

Support@fiveoclockspins.com

Elena1233
4 uger siden
gbdk

Support@fiveoclockspins.com

4 uger siden
gbdk

Thank you appreciate it! X

Lisa2
4 uger siden
gbdk

I’ve come across both. From what I’ve found, jusski6 and tokdom appear to be connected to Xpate. 

voodoo4
4 uger siden
rudkgb

Tak, hold mig opdateret, hvis din bank bekræfter noget om Xpate. Har du fået en refusion på nogen af ​​disse transaktioner endnu?

Automatisk oversættelse:
voodoo4
4 uger siden
gbdk

I’m looking into the same ones. From what I’ve seen, these names have also come up in connection with the Cardaq/CardServ payment trail, but I haven’t seen the acquirer confirmed for them individually yet.

If anyone has an MCC, Acquirer ID, ARN or any refund experience for Hexo Land, SIS Art Union, Horizon Land or Exist Sys, please share.

johnmaddisonn1
4 uger siden
gbdk

Yeah, both jusdot5 and jusski6 are definitely Xpate.

manguru har slettet indlægget
askmagia har slettet indlægget
Alfred_ANTONYAN21
4 uger siden
gbdk

These are all linked to Xpate. vercs2 and tokdom appear under Xpate Ltd, while calcal and jusdot5 have also been linked to Xpate. I’d ask your bank for the ARN and Acquirer ID/ICA for each transaction — that should help confirm the exact acquiring entity.

DjumK
4 uger siden
gbdk

Yeah, that matches what I’ve found too. Xpate seems to be behind all four. I’d still try to get the ARN, Acquirer ID and MCC from the bank just to confirm the exact entity. Let us know what they give you.

johnmaddisonn1
4 uger siden
gbdk

Only Xpate so far. Still trying to find out who the actual merchant is. I’ll post here if I find anything.

Have you come across tokdom or paypay as well?

Unbroken
4 uger siden
gbdk

From what I’ve found, vercs2, calcal, jusdot5, tokdom, jusski6 and paypay have all been linked to Xpate in the payment chain. I’m still trying to identify the actual merchant behind each of them though.

4 uger siden
gbdk

Hey, does anyone have any more info on vercs2, calcal, jusdot5, tokdom, jusski6 or paypay? I know they’ve been linked to Xpate, but has anyone managed to identify the actual merchants behind them?

4 uger siden
gbdk

Anyone got refunds from Cyber Nitro, dota2skin.com

Elena1233
4 uger siden
gbdk

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 uger siden
gbdk

I got some to my Revolut but not the others from my other bank.

Elena1233
4 uger siden
gbdk

I got some refunds not sure who by as I sent it to around 6 email addresses but i think it was the fiveoclockspins email. They refunded me around 10 transactions out of around 30. What about you?

4 uger siden
gbdk

What email addresses did you send it to?

LizzieCG
4 uger siden
gbdk

What email addresses did you send it to?

4 uger siden
gbdk

Support@fiveoclockspins.com support@paidbybank.com and isx ones. Which ones did you? They are not refunding my remaining ones and I dont know who refunded me in the first place.

Elena1233
4 uger siden
gbdk

Support@fiveoclockspins.com support@paidbybank.com and isx ones. Which ones did you? They are not refunding my remaining ones and I dont know who refunded me in the first place.

4 uger siden
gbdk

I sent to the same. I did try and do a recall via Revolut which I assumed is why they refunded.

Loo76
4 uger siden
gbdk

Hi Loo. Can you help me with Ivy pls? if so can you send your email? ivypay sent me some genuine bs. They’ve just completely stopped refunding I think. If you don’t wanna put your email on here can you send me an email at xkboii21@gmail.com and i’ll reply

1...1.579 1.580 1.581...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.