HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.584)

5.866.012 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.583 1.584 1.585...1.620
Skriv indlæg
Juully8
3 uger siden
gbdk

June.


Does anyone happen to have a screen recording showing them selecting debit card but being taken through the flow of Kryptonim?

LizzieCG
3 uger siden
gbdk

Hi Lizzie, what was the process here for you? All my money has gone into to reconcile, even my savings. I’ve been told I’d be provided an update in 10 working days around 6 days ago. They put my account into review middle of August

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

I have screenshots

Arra89
3 uger siden
gbdk

I have screenshots

3 uger siden
gbdk

Any chance you could send them to footyheadlines1966@outlook.com? or jamiepi on telegram

I'm trying to persuade the bank this should fall under open banking APP fraud

Clearly if I have any success I'd share info (if you happen to have secured any refunds from Kryptonim please also let me know)

Redigeret
Hansy57
3 uger siden
gbdk

Any News om Below?

Azurepay london

Wexhyp london

Techgski London

Xcoins.com 

Payver huddersf

Tchgms londoM

Orbx*262.

Toneo first paris 11

MYSTR

SmpayPF*maginc

ONLINED*DG

EDNTG

Thomas-091
3 uger siden
gbdk
3 uger siden
gbdk

Witch bank describers does Walletto use?

Kazper_82
3 uger siden
sedkgb

Desværre ikke. Jeg har fundet nogle, men sendt utallige e-mails uden svar...

Automatisk oversættelse:
Org1991
3 uger siden
gbdk

Who this for?

DjumK
1 måned siden
gbdk

I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.

3 uger siden
gbdk

Sweet

DjumK
3 uger siden
gbdk

I haven't buddy

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

Can't you just create a new account?!

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

I've been refunded by them, but was a long time ago.

Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

Discord me the emails…

ill Come up with something for you….

😉

3 uger siden
gbdk

Hi Loo. Could I also discord you. I've had similar responses from ivy and kryptonim and now going through my bank again as they're claiming me2me payments which of course isn't true

Redigeret
qwerty12369 har slettet indlægget
3 uger siden
gbdk

Anyone recently had refund from Elegro?

johnmaddisonn1
3 uger siden
gbdk

I tried contacting Walleto again, but unfortunately I still haven't received anything useful from them. At this point I'm just continuing with the chargebacks and waiting for the bank's decisions.

Since one has already been resolved in my favour, I'm hoping at least some of the remaining ones will go the same way.

johnmaddisonn1
3 uger siden
gbdk

I’ve come across FOLVEX, SALDRO and PELVAN before. In my case, they were connected to Xpate. I found this out when looking into the transactions with my bank.

I don’t have anything definite on the others yet.

Lisa2
3 uger siden
gbdk

I’ve seen DOLVIK, NEXRIM and KANTIQ. In my case, those transactions were connected to Walleto, not Xpate.

I’m not sure about the others on your list, though.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21 har slettet indlægget
1...1.583 1.584 1.585...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.