HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.576)

5.866.011 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.575 1.576 1.577...1.620
Skriv indlæg
Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

Looking to find too

Lisa2
1 måned siden
gbdk

Did you find anything regarding the ZALO merchant?


Till: Zalo, London, ENG

the only info I have..

Org1991
1 måned siden
gbdk

Do you have website ?

1 måned siden
gbdk

i haven’t found the processor yet

Lisa2
1 måned siden
gbdk

Hey, it doesn’t give arns or merchant names but does give date, time and amount which helps the matching.

I’ve just submitted a TRI and formal complaint for the 276 transactions. It’s taken me a while to go through it and group them and get evidence to submit alongside, but we’ll see how we go. Will keep you updated. My last refunds from Walletto were very quick but I’m not expecting same this time given the amount of transactions .

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

No worries. I’ll let you know if I hear anything back from Ventira. Keep in touch.

voodoo4
1 måned siden
gbdk

I had Art Solution some time ago. The descriptor itself didn’t get me anywhere, I had to ask the bank for the full transaction data. Try to get the ARN, acquirer ID/name and MCC, not just the merchant name.

Once I had the acquirer details it was much easier to understand the payment chain. I’d do the same with XOR Visual Layer.

johnmaddisonn1
1 måned siden
gbdk

I remember these coming up before together with vercs2, calcal, tokdom and paypay. jusdot5 and jusski6 were linked to Xpate/Xpate Annex there, but the acquirer was still unclear.

So I’d definitely ask the bank for the ARN and acquirer ID/name, plus the MCC used. That’s probably the useful bit if you’re trying to trace who actually processed them.

Kaplan
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks, this is really useful. I asked my bank for the full transaction details but they haven’t replied to that request. So far they only gave me the ARN and Merchant ID.

If they keep ignoring the request for the Acquirer ID/ICA, is there another way to get it? Would the ARN + Merchant ID be enough for Mastercard to identify the legal acquirer?

Also, have you ever come across Hexo Land or SIS Art Union? I’ve been trying to find out who the acquirer was for those as well.

voodoo4
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks mate. If your bank gives you the Acquirer ID/ICA, please post that as well. That might be the most useful bit even if they don’t give you the legal acquirer name. I’m trying to get the same for calcal and jusdot5

1 måned siden
gbdk

Hey, does anyone know who is behind Visual Mill, Horizon Land and Exist Sys? Trying to work out the merchant/acquirer for these. Has anyone had any info from their bank or managed to contact them?

voodoo4
1 måned siden
gbdk

I’ve come across calcal and jusdot5 before. Xpate/Xpate Annex was mentioned in connection with both. I’d ask your bank for the Acquirer ID/ICA and MCC if you can — that should help more than the descriptor alone.

billi85
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks, that’s helpful. Do you remember which descriptors Xpate actually challenged in your case? I’m particularly trying to confirm vercs2 and tokdom — did either of those come up in your transactions?

Waltz
1 måned siden
gbdk

I don’t have anything solid on those yet, but I’ll let you know if I come across anything. Have you ever seen Horizon Land or Exist Sys in your transactions? I’m trying to work out who processed those as well.

1 måned siden
gbdk

Anyone know anything about

jusski6

tokdom?

I’m still trying to find out who’s behind them and who processed the payments.

Any info would help.

Lisa2
1 måned siden
gbdk

Aquierer -XPATE LTD

Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut

Arra89
1 måned siden
gbdk

Ive raised all my mine to merchant on revolut

1 måned siden
gbdk

What did you say to dispute?

Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

Same as always. Sent you message on discord regarding ivy😀

1 måned siden
gbdk

I'm trying to find VSMS connection, anyone know anything?

1 måned siden
gbdk

Update on progress. Chargebacks re Betterhash/betterhash.io have been successful and refunds in account this morning. This was the deadline day.


so far out of 89 chargebacks, 43 have been successful.

Redigeret
1...1.575 1.576 1.577...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.