Morning, my first 4 disputes with nextrast /nxtrast landed this morning, the 35 day timer ran out today for the merchant to respond. I have another 10 transactions for £1100 and the timer runs out 2nd October for these.
Automatisk oversættelse:
johnmaddisonn1
LP2710
Guld
LP2710
3 uger siden
Possibly, yes. The naming pattern is very similar, so I wouldn’t be surprised if temdot is connected to Xpate as well. But I haven’t confirmed that one yet. I’m trying to get the acquirer details from the bank rather than relying on the descriptor alone. If I get confirmation, I’ll post it here.
Automatisk oversættelse:
johnmaddisonn1
DjumK
Guld
DjumK
3 uger siden
Thanks, that’s helpful. Was Xpate confirmed as the acquirer for both jusdot5 and jusski6 directly by your bank, or did you get that confirmation from Xpate themselves?
I’m still particularly interested in the MCC used for these transactions, so if you have that information as well, I’d really appreciate it.