I don't know,,couldn't find them so resorted to chargebacks
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Lottie48
Platin
Lottie48
11 måneder siden
Did you get any info about Gitlid?
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Lupin
Platin
Lupin
11 måneder siden
I need help please my email is Mulattis@hotmail.com
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lottie48
mulattis
Diamant
mulattis
11 måneder siden
No Lupin said he could assist with this one and Asoeta but heard nothing
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lottie48
Lupin
Diamant
Lupin
11 måneder siden
Hi Lupin you kindly offered your help but I haven’t received anything not heard anything from you. Are you able to drop me details on Asoeta and Gitlid please. Thanks.
Automatisk oversættelse:
leejeff97x
Vkieranc
Sølv
Vkieranc
11 måneder siden
Did you get anywhere with these?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Pyne1688
Diamant
11 måneder siden
Hi does anyone have any contact details for the following I would really appreciate the help….
Mythic skins uk
Mlsys
Csstore Uk
Tel fox prchs
Art solution
Game universe
Horizon Land
XOR VISUAL LAYER
Neural render
Ssl place
Craft capital
thanks in advance
Automatisk oversættelse:
skeptical26
Helpneeded
Sølv
Helpneeded
11 måneder siden
I have basi via location claims to be london
Automatisk oversættelse:
Hingm001
Lupin
Sølv
Lupin
11 måneder siden
Hi, I don’t suppose you have any information on
Mythic Skins UK
wordata
evebrthough
skinvalut
any info would be greatly appreciated 🙏
Automatisk oversættelse:
Gigig
Sølv
11 måneder siden
I see lupin is not answering or sending mail right?
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Gigig
Community Specialist
Gigig
11 måneder siden
Hello, to be completely honest, from our side there is not much we can fairly discuss until our colleagues from the Complaint Team investigate the situation through the complaint. It takes long because they really need to be sure why it happened and how both sides responded to those events. Be patient, please. You will be updated.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Gigig
Radka
Sølv
Radka
11 måneder siden
Tomorrow time finish guys and you are taking it really really slow…claiM opened on 14/10 and the most unbelievable thing is how that casino is rated on your side a secure one
Redigeret
Automatisk oversættelse:
Radka
Gigig
Community Specialist
Gigig
11 måneder siden
Well, as long as the matter is being investigated, I find it particularly obvious that the result is not yet known; hence, we are not even fully familiar with the situation, no wonder the Safety Index has not predicted that.
Be patient, please. I understand this is hard to deal with, but such an approach won't really help you feel less tense. Try to take a walk or listen to calm music; it could be more beneficial than this. 🙏
Automatisk oversættelse:
doleolle
Sølv
11 måneder siden
Someone know how long time things will take with the Ombudsman?
Been waiting for 15 weeks now..
Automatisk oversættelse:
Helpneeded
doleolle
Sølv
doleolle
11 måneder siden
Mine is still on going it was put in ,Jan
Automatisk oversættelse:
doleolle
Helpneeded
Sølv
Helpneeded
11 måneder siden
It's terrible.. they told me between 10-12 weeks..
I have used the Irish Ombudsman aswell, and it shouldn't take so long time..
Automatisk oversættelse:
Lottie48
Diamant
11 måneder siden
Does anyone else know anything about ASOETA? It is one from a few months ago I am really struggling with then I am done! Lupin kindly offered his assistance but not getting any response from him.
Automatisk oversættelse:
Danixxx
Diamant
11 måneder siden
Has anyone got any info on flva and flivnam please
Automatisk oversættelse:
Gigig
Radka
Sølv
Radka
11 måneder siden
Hey 20 hours left and you think you will come back asking for other information so you can have other 7 days. What happened to me is unacceptable guys everyone of you have to read because guys is really bad and really sad
Automatisk oversættelse:
mulattis
Lottie48
Platin
Lottie48
11 måneder siden
Did you have luck with mearchants? Maby you can help me?