HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.577)

5.866.190 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.576 1.577 1.578...1.620
Skriv indlæg
1 måned siden
gbdk

Anyone had their bank accounts closed? What was the process? My money gone in "to reconcile". Been advised it’s not been kept by them by an advisor it’s still mine

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Nothing back mate

Foxtrot90
1 måned siden
gbdk

I has nearly 3k refunded and the card company froze my account immediately. This was July and still no access to it. I've put a formal complaint in as over 6 weeks and no outcome.

Redigeret
Foxtrot90 har slettet indlægget
Foxtrot90
1 måned siden
gbdk

I had my credit card defaulted purely because i told them i gambled on it while trying to raise chargebacks which went against terms. I’d imagine with a bank account the problem would lie with raising chargebacks for whatever reason, then having more transactions and continuing to raise chargebacks on those after the previous ones have settled? Is that the case? If so i’d imagine it’s a financial risk for them if they’re to continue providing you with a current account and it becomes unprofitable with the amount of hours they spend with disputes. not fair at all but i guess it’s legal and would be within their terms. Really unfair situation we’re in!

Sarah222
1 måned siden
gbdk

are the rest of them in progress or the merchant has disputed them?

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

I mean I’ve got a tonne of evidence of been truthful with them. And veering advisors away from fraud etc. but I have been honest about my gambling addiction and getting counselling with it but I’m probably too high risk to them now even though I haven’t gambled for months. I haven’t raised any more chargebacks other than them 28 but did have a complaint in with any merchant. Just frustrating I suppose

Foxtrot90
1 måned siden
gbdk

Yeah it’s ridiculous. Banks should be able to sus out these payment from a mile away. Especially if for a lot of these merchants it takes 10 mins to find all information on them. such as the directors etc for the uk based ones. There’s this one lady who was the director of 347 companies and resigned all of them over the course of a few months. They were all incorporated at a similar time too. I’d imagine they’re all fraudulent merchants.

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

2851* companies

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Yeah madness isn’t it. I think in years to come this will all come out in a big way like the pay day loan stuff years ago.

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Still in progress. Fingers crossed!

Sarah222
1 måned siden
gbdk

wishing you the best 🙂

1 måned siden
gbdk

Anybody had to provide bank statements to get fast coin refunded?

1 måned siden
rodkgb

Er der nogen, der kender til Global Digital 1105 pay.cc?

Davenport, Florida 33896, USA

file

Automatisk oversættelse:
1 måned siden
rodkgb

Er der nogen, der kender til CRTHX? Har du nogen information eller en hjemmeside?

5. og 6. sal, Great Portland St 167-169, London W1W 5PF, Storbritannien

Automatisk oversættelse:
1 måned siden
rodkgb

Er der nogen, der ved, om Lngvg*50.00eur har en hjemmeside eller noget?

Tredje sal, 3 Hill Street, Edinburgh, Skotland, EH2 3JP, Storbritannien

Automatisk oversættelse:
1 måned siden
gbdk

Evening all, does anyone know who Biz Erp Solutions is

Tant har slettet indlægget
Someone.Else
1 måned siden
gbdk

I’m dealing with them atm. This is what they sent me after i explained the situation in full:


Hi there 


Please check the T&C's of the site where you made these deposits 

If they have a UK license, please show it to us so we can assist you further.


Kind regards

Risk team 

What a Joke lol hahahaha. I’ve already explained this

Tant
1 måned siden
gbdk

I had a successful chargeback with key4u. In my case I had emailed them a few times but they hadn’t replied. I submitted this as evidence to bank.

1...1.576 1.577 1.578...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.