HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.578)

5.866.198 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.577 1.578 1.579...1.620
Skriv indlæg
Tant
1 måned siden
gbdk

Went through Enaba twice, as evidence pretty evidence aligned to them. They denied twice. They when I raised chargeback I said I attempted to email the company but think it was the wrong one, and say I couldn’t find anything else. Should be enough evidence for them as it shows you atleast tried (which you did) settle the case before getting the bank involved. Hope that makes sense

Tant har slettet indlægget
Tant har slettet indlægget
1 måned siden
gbdk

Please, if anyone has any information, I would really appreciate your help.

I am trying to identify the payment processors/merchants behind the following transaction descriptors, which appear to be connected to online casinos:

1BCOUK, London — Spinalto Casino

P3000700, SKINVORE — Great Portland Street, 5th Floor, London — connected to RTBET and Pandido Casino

VDR SL, Birmingham — BassBet Casino

NXTGEM, London — BassBet Casino


Any information, documentation, or previous experience would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help…

Tant
1 måned siden
gbdk

fileThese guys

1 måned siden
gbdk

Any clue how to speak to angliabet support to get a refund for not allowing me to withdraw, then they banned me when i asked live chat...

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Hey

Weird how they react to chargeback request when it has been done by other people in the past. I am still awaiting a reply letting them know my email address associated to the transactions. So while I wait I have sent another email from the correct email address. See how this goes.

1 måned siden
gbdk

Hey guys


Anything for FRMCRFT


Mainly used with Google wallet....

Loo76
1 måned siden
gbdk

It’s RAPYD

1 måned siden
gbdk

Nxtrst?

1 måned siden
gbdk

Please, if anyone has any information, I would really appreciate your help.

I am trying to identify the actual merchants/acquirers behind the following transaction descriptors, which I have seen linked to Xpate:

vercs2

calcal

jusdot5

tokdom

If anyone knows the legal merchant name, acquirer, MCC, Acquirer ID/ICA, or has received any information from their bank about these transactions, please let me know.

Any previous experience with these descriptors would be really helpful. Thank you!

Lisa2
1 måned siden
gbdk

Yep, both are Xpate. I’m 100% sure on jusski6 and tokdom

XkBoii
1 måned siden
gbdk

Yeah, playtwin and scudot are Xpate. I’d definitely try contacting them directly. Not sure if they’ll actually refund, but it’s worth a try. Let me know if you get anywhere with them.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 måned siden
gbdk

Super, you’ve been really helpful, thank you! Have you by any chance come across vercs2 and calcal as well?

I’m still trying to find out who’s actually behind them and who the acquirer is. Any idea?

Org1991
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks, that helps. Have you had any luck getting refunds from them? 

Also, have you ever come across vercs2 or calcal? Do you know who’s behind them or who the acquirer is?

1 måned siden
gbdk

Hey everyone,

I’m trying to find out more about vercs2 and calcal. Does anyone know who’s actually behind these descriptors or who the acquirer is?

I’ve seen some indications that they might be connected to Xpate, but I haven’t been able to confirm this for sure.

I’m not really sure where to start with these. If anyone has dealt with them before, what would you suggest doing first — contacting them directly, asking the bank for the full transaction/acquirer details, or raising a chargeback?

Any advice or experience would be really appreciated.

Alfred_ANTONYAN21
1 måned siden
gbdk

I managed to confirm that jusdot5 is connected to Xpate. Thanks a lot for your help!

Teach
1 måned siden
gbdk

Thanks, that helps a lot. I’ve seen a few people here say Art Solution was processed by Cardaq, and some even mentioned getting refunds through Cardaq.

Did you ever try contacting Cardaq directly about your Art Solution transactions? If yes, did they actually acknowledge the payments or refund anything?

billi85
1 måned siden
gbdk

Cardaq has already been confirmed here on the forum as the acquirer for Art Solution. I’d be interested to know if anyone has actually managed to get a refund.

If you get any information on the others, please let me know. And if your bank confirms the exact MCC or Acquirer ID, could you share it here?

1 måned siden
gbdk

Has anyone managed to get confirmed acquirer details for XOR Visual Layer, Visual Mill or Hexo Land?

Has your bank provided an Acquirer ID/ICA, MCC, MID or ARN for any of them? And has anyone actually managed to get a refund?

1...1.577 1.578 1.579...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.