HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.586)

5.866.278 visninger 29.685 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.585 1.586 1.587...1.620
Skriv indlæg
8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

I don’t think that was the question. Chargebacks in themselves aren’t an issue… I’ve had 90 odd successful chargebacks BUT I did speak to the bank about the circumstances in which I wanted to raise them and I was honest about the reasons…claiming goods and services not received when you’ve gambled £20k is fraudulent. Hence why the OP was asking about CIFAS.

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

Were these for large amounts?

Emmaggaar
3 uger siden
gbdk

Were these for large amounts?

3 uger siden
gbdk

Minimum 200 maximum 1000

Emmaggaar har slettet indlægget
Sarah222
3 uger siden
gbdk

I don’t think that was the question. Chargebacks in themselves aren’t an issue… I’ve had 90 odd successful chargebacks BUT I did speak to the bank about the circumstances in which I wanted to raise them and I was honest about the reasons…claiming goods and services not received when you’ve gambled £20k is fraudulent. Hence why the OP was asking about CIFAS.

3 uger siden
gbdk

I don’t speak to the banks I just submit it and say some long lines of "thought I was transacting with a licensed uk casino, turns out it was an unlicensed casino, they routed the payment through this merchant I’ve never heard of. I never received any goods or services from this merchant and the money never appeared on the unlicensed casino I thought i was transacting with"

Emmaggaar
3 uger siden
gbdk

Yes but with the context that I just posted

Org1991
3 uger siden
gbdk

scudot and a few others i think.

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

did it actually appear or not?

Sarah222
3 uger siden
gbdk

which banks is this with sarah, i’ve had 2 banks/cards raise and 3 outright deny me

XkBoii
3 uger siden
gbdk

All my chargebacks have been through revolut, which I know can be hit and miss, hence why I spent a long time speaking to them before they raised the chargebacks on my behalf using the misrepresentation code and not goods/services/fraud.

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

Which casino was this for please?

8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

So you’re lying? You did receive goods and services, you deposited and bet with the casino.


We’ve all been done over in this forum by dodgy offshore casinos but don’t be telling people to do no goods/ services received… people get a cifas marker for that

LizzieCG
4 uger siden
gbdk

I sent to the same. I did try and do a recall via Revolut which I assumed is why they refunded.

3 uger siden
gbdk

Hey can i ask how long after emailing did they refund? Ive been at them for a week now and still nothing

qwerty12369 har slettet indlægget
8x7rqrgfbc37
3 uger siden
gbdk

May I ask what casino please? I am doing a lot of chasing with zero luck at the moment

3 uger siden
gbdk

Anyone managed to find anything on PlayT, ActualPlay & SKplayclick? I found the merchant ID first 6 digits matched for ActualPlay and PlayT but can’t find anything else

johnmaddisonn1
3 uger siden
gbdk

Sure, I’ll post whatever I get from the bank. I’m particularly interested in Visual Mill as well, because I still can’t establish who is behind those transactions.

If your bank gets back to you first with the MCC or acquirer details for Visual Mill, please let me know. It would be useful to compare the information from both banks.

DjumK
3 uger siden
gbdk

Yes, both vercs2 and tokdom came up in my transactions. Xpate challenged some of those chargebacks as well and provided documents in response. I disputed the documents where the information didn’t match my transactions.

Some of my Xpate cases have already been resolved in my favour, but I’m still waiting for the final outcome on several others, including some of these descriptors.

johnmaddisonn1
3 uger siden
gbdk

Thanks, that’s useful to know. I haven’t received a direct refund from Art Solution so far, so I’m also interested to hear if anyone has actually managed to recover money from them.

I’m still waiting for more detailed transaction data from my bank. If they confirm the exact MCC and Acquirer ID for Art Solution, XOR Visual Layer, Visual Mill or Hexo Land, I’ll share what I get here. Please let me know as well if you find anything on Visual Mill or Hexo Land.

DjumK
3 uger siden
gbdk

Thanks. I’ll definitely try the merchants directly first and keep the chargeback option as a backup.

Have any of your pending Xpate cases moved forward recently, or are they still challenging them? I’m trying to get an idea of how long the remaining cases might take.

1...1.585 1.586 1.587...1.620
Gå til sideaf 1.620 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.