HjemForumGenerel debat om gamblingQuestion about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code

Question about Gambling websites with Curaçao license using incorrect Merchant Category code (side 1.612)

5.780.233 visninger 29.525 svar |
2 år siden
A little warning here for the CG Community: Casino Guru is an open platform where everyone is free to share their thoughts and opinions. We believe in free speech and try to be as non-restrictive as possible. That said, please remember: just because something is posted on the forum doesn’t mean Casino Guru agrees with it or endorses it in any way. We’re really happy to see players engaging in conversations, debating respectfully, and having fun doing so! That’s why we created this platform. However, we’ve noticed a growing trend – not just here, but across other platforms too – where some players, after losing money fairly in a casino, look for ways to get those funds back through their bank or payment provider, often by filing chargebacks or making false claims. We’d like to warn you: this behaviour is not only unfair – it’s also very risky! We’ve already seen and heard stories (here and elsewhere) of people who got into serious trouble trying to go down this route – including closed casino accounts across multiple platforms, closed bank accounts, debts, and even lawsuits (attempted fraud). Attempting fraud or misrepresenting the truth to a bank or provider is never a good idea and could have lasting consequences. So here’s our friendly appeal to all Casino Guru community members: Stand up against unfair and dishonest casinos. Use our Complaints Resolution Center if you need help – you don’t have to fight alone. But please don’t try to get back money you’ve fairly lost. It’s simply not worth the risk. Thanks for being part of our community – and have a great day!
1...1.611 1.612
Skriv indlæg
johnmaddisonn1
1 time siden
gbdk

I haven’t contacted Cardaq directly about Art Solution yet. I wanted to get as much transaction information as possible from my bank first, so I have something concrete to reference when contacting them.

If I do contact Cardaq and get a response, I’ll post what they say. I’m also still looking for anything useful on Visual Mill and XOR Visual Layer, especially whether anyone has managed to get a direct refund rather than going through chargebacks.

DjumK
1 time siden
gbdk

Absolutely, I’ll keep you updated. At this point I’m just waiting to see how Xpate handles the next stage.

What makes it frustrating is that even vercs2 and tokdom cases aren’t progressing in the same way. If they send another response after my challenge, I’ll compare it carefully with the original documents and let you know what happens.

1 time siden
gbdk

Hi. I’ve come across another six merchant descriptors that I can’t find much information about:

KERVON - DALTIX - RONVEX - FALQEN - MERTONIQ - ZEVRAN

I haven’t been able to find any reliable contact details for them. Has anyone seen any of these before or managed to identify the actual merchants behind them?

I’d also be interested to know which processor/acquirer they use and whether any of them could be connected to Xpate or Walleto.

johnmaddisonn1
1 time siden
gbdk

The first one was resolved without Walleto providing anything meaningful that I had to respond to. The bank eventually closed it in my favour and returned the money.

I’m not sure whether Walleto will handle the remaining ones the same way though. So far I haven’t received any evidence from them through the bank, so I’m just waiting to see how each case develops.

Lisa2
1 time siden
gbdk

I tried looking for direct contact details for DOLVIK, NEXRIM and KANTIQ, but I didn’t get anywhere useful. That’s why I eventually had to deal with Walleto and use the chargeback route.

I haven’t received any direct refunds from those merchants so far. If your bank confirms Walleto on your transactions too, let me know — it would be useful to compare.

Lisa2
1 time siden
gbdk

I’ve seen Cardaq mentioned more often in connection with similar descriptors, but I still don’t have anything concrete for SIS Art Union or Horizon Land specifically.

I haven’t been able to confirm an Xpate connection for either of them. I’d rather wait for the bank’s transaction data before assuming anything.

If I get an acquirer name, MCC or any useful contact details, I’ll post them here.

DjumK
1 time siden
gbdk

Thanks, please keep me updated on jusdot5 and jusski6. It sounds like chargebacks may be the only realistic route if neither the merchants nor Xpate are willing to resolve things directly.

Did Xpate challenge the chargebacks for either of these two specifically, or are they still just progressing through the bank without a response?

1...1.611 1.612
Gå til sideaf 1.612 sider

Skriv indlæg

flash-message-reviews
Brugeranmeldelser – Skriv dine egne casinoanmeldelser og del dine erfaringer
PP push gates2500
Vis dine gevinster på spillemaskiner fra Pragmatic Play, og få en ekstra chance for at vinde med Casino Guru!

Følg os på sociale medier – daglige indlæg, bonusser uden indbetaling, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere

Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsbrev og få besked om bonusser uden indbetaling, gratis turneringer, nye spillemaskiner og meget mere.